Author Topic: Sasha Vujacic is TRASH  (Read 955 times)

Rick McCrank

Re: Sasha Vujacic is TRASH
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 02:33:25 PM »
I don't know what game you were watching, but Walton, Farmar and Vujacic made some great plays tonight.

they all looked awful in the first half when they got on the court

and no, Walton made great plays.... Farmar and Vujacic only made 15 foot jumpers and scored 4 points apiece, I'm not gonna praise them for that

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 05:50:01 PM »
Where Phil's problem is, is that his star is Kobe.

LMAO...did anybody read past that sentence?
Yeah, it took a 2nd glance, but the rest of that post explains a good point. Even when he doesn't give the maximum effort on D, he is still too good of a player to take out. He is the clear leader of the team, so his example sets the tone.

As for Sasha, all he needs to be is a decent defender for 10-15 minutes a game and be able to hit spot-up jumpers. When he is forced to create offense, you can't be too upset, but when he keeps misfiring on open 3's is when he irritates the fans.

Naw, its not that he's too good to take out. Obviously, the Lakers are better with Kobe on the floor. Just like every other team with their superstars. My point was, If your team starts playing sloppy D...and you want them to understand that bad D wont be tolerated...sit the biggest star down the minute his D gets sloppy.  If Kobe is a true leader, he would be ALL FOR IT.  If you have role players not giving it their all, wouldnt seeing Kobe get sat down for poor defensive play get their attention like THAT?! thats why the Spurs were so good defensively for so many years strait. No matter which players came or went...their defensive intensity stayed the same. Because NObody was bigger then the team.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 01:41:00 AM »

he's a fucking dumbass....... Kobe didn't get surjury b/c he wanted to be with his team in training camp.........if he had pull a shaq and got his surgury during "company time" no way the Lakers have this type of season......Kobe plays injured and sick....Kobe is one of ther most underrated lLaders of all time.....but dumbasses like GaYg0sTyLz have been brainwashed to look at kobe a certain way......Every Coach Wishes they had a Leader like Kobe on their Team.

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 10:17:16 AM »

he's a fucking dumbass....... Kobe didn't get surjury b/c he wanted to be with his team in training camp.........if he had pull a shaq and got his surgury during "company time" no way the Lakers have this type of season......Kobe plays injured and sick....Kobe is one of ther most underrated lLaders of all time.....but dumbasses like GaYg0sTyLz have been brainwashed to look at kobe a certain way......Every Coach Wishes they had a Leader like Kobe on their Team.

What a fuckin loser. Some of u guys are the biggest fags Ive ever seen in my life. Its one thing when your like 10 yrs old to act this way, but how old r u? Seriously, having such a mancrush on Kobe is NOT healthy.  And you have the nerve to call somebody else brainwashed LOL!!!.  Some of you Kobe fans are without a doubt the stupidest fans on the planet. The only people who would suck Kobe's dick even if he raped your mom, but then think every other NBA fan who doesnt fall head over heels for Kobe is a "hater" lol.  Youo guys dont realize how the rest of the world looks at you, they pity youre stupidity.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

Yeah, it took a 2nd glance, but the rest of that post explains a good point. Even when he doesn't give the maximum effort on D, he is still too good of a player to take out. He is the clear leader of the team, so his example sets the tone.

As for Sasha, all he needs to be is a decent defender for 10-15 minutes a game and be able to hit spot-up jumpers. When he is forced to create offense, you can't be too upset, but when he keeps misfiring on open 3's is when he irritates the fans.

Naw, its not that he's too good to take out. Obviously, the Lakers are better with Kobe on the floor. Just like every other team with their superstars. My point was, If your team starts playing sloppy D...and you want them to understand that bad D wont be tolerated...sit the biggest star down the minute his D gets sloppy.  If Kobe is a true leader, he would be ALL FOR IT.  If you have role players not giving it their all, wouldnt seeing Kobe get sat down for poor defensive play get their attention like THAT?! thats why the Spurs were so good defensively for so many years strait. No matter which players came or went...their defensive intensity stayed the same. Because NObody was bigger then the team.
I can dig it. Though it will never happen, that would be the way to send the message. Kobe wouldn't want to leave the floor, because the other side of being a great leader is that you always want to be on the court. Another important factor is playing minutes with the rest of the team, because most players are taught that if they want to see minutes, they need to get after it on D. Powell & Ariza seem like the only Lakers that really identify with that.
I got a bird's eye view

Rick McCrank

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »
Daygostyle makes a good point and I agree with it to an extent but pointing the finger at Kobe is just reaching out of nowhere really

it's not like his D is lacking so bad that you notice it all the time and it's his fault when the D is fucked up

he's been on the all-NBA first team defensively before so he knows what he's doing.... what he does on D is the least of the Lakers defensive problems

Rick McCrank

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »
I love talkin shit about Sasha.....

first entrance into the game vs. Dallas

dribbles franticly baseline under the basket where 3 defenders are waiting

loses control and runs into Walton, both fall down and Sasha gets the ball

then he passes it to Walton who is 2 feet from him on the ground and he gets stripped for a turnover

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2009, 02:14:49 PM »
Daygostyle makes a good point and I agree with it to an extent but pointing the finger at Kobe is just reaching out of nowhere really

it's not like his D is lacking so bad that you notice it all the time and it's his fault when the D is fucked up

he's been on the all-NBA first team defensively before so he knows what he's doing.... what he does on D is the least of the Lakers defensive problems

Yeah,  Kobe obviously isnt the PROBLEM defensively. But he is the leader. The team will take on his attitude.  Duncan has NEVER been the problem defensively for the Spurs, but Pop has still sat him and others down if the defense isnt what he wants it to be.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »
Phil Jackson never gets out of his chair while Popovich is always walking around...

they'll never have the same style of coaching so you can throw that out the window as far as the Lakers go...

while we're on the topic, the last few games I'm loving the Lakers defensive intensity...

even though as usual they give up a lot of 3 pointers... that seems to be the only way these teams can keep the game close

no way anyone is scoring inside these days...

Rick McCrank

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »
I take that back.... I like the intensity of the 1st Unit

the 2nd Unit is fucking garbage

Rick McCrank

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »
why does Phil Jackson continue to play Sasha?

he shouldn't see one more important minute for the rest of the year

he should take Morrison's spot.... there's no way Morrison could do worse than this homo

Rick McCrank

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2009, 03:02:05 PM »
man are they lucky that Kobe is the shit...

straight bailed them out of that game... very ugly

westsiderider323

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2009, 03:09:54 PM »
i like sasha but damn he b fuckin shit up its frustratin watchin him fuck shit up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2009, 08:01:33 PM »

LMAO@tryna knock Kobe's D. :-X

OchoCinco

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2009, 08:16:17 PM »
i like sasha but damn he b fuckin shit up its frustratin watchin him fuck shit up

ya my thoughts exactly, i like the dude but he really hasnt been the same this year.