Author Topic: Bizzy Bone & Rel Princeton- Touch the Sky  (Read 200 times)

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 02:35:37 PM by Tha Magus »
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

OG Snoopaveli

Re: Bizzy Bone & Rel Princeton- Touch the Sky
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »
thanks man! i'm a big bizzy bone fan !!!

Is it new?

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 05:46:20 AM »

Is it new?

Yep this is an exclusive homie.

Thanks for he support.

Right now Bizzy, Frank Nitty, Bad Azz, Q-Loco from Long Beach 7th Sign all together right now man in the studio banging tracks out  left & right man it's amazing Bizzy Bone is working his ass off! 
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 05:50:55 AM »

Is it new?

Yep this is an exclusive homie.

Thanks for he support.

Right now Bizzy, Frank Nitty, Bad Azz, Q-Loco from Long Beach 7th Sign all together right now man in the studio banging tracks out  left & right man it's amazing Bizzy Bone is working his ass off! 

Yeah thats really dope!!
can't wait for that Bizzy Bone & Bad Azz album & BWTT part.2!
i bought Back With The Thugz and i really feel it !! Heavy Rotation !!!
Thx for sharing that Bone Thug shit !!!

+1

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 07:01:18 AM »
I hope Bizzy's kind of controlling what he's doing.  Hearing that he's banging out songs left and right everyday doesn't sound too good.  The guy has mad skills and is real talented when he takes his time, but he's also released a lot of BS songs and some of the crappiest albums i've ever heard in my life.  Dude has like 12 solo albums, and a gang of other stuff.  He kind of reminds me of Daz in that sense.  Didn't he release like 4 albums one year?

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 07:13:28 AM »
I hope Bizzy's kind of controlling what he's doing.  Hearing that he's banging out songs left and right everyday doesn't sound too good.  The guy has mad skills and is real talented when he takes his time, but he's also released a lot of BS songs and some of the crappiest albums i've ever heard in my life.  Dude has like 12 solo albums, and a gang of other stuff.  He kind of reminds me of Daz in that sense.  Didn't he release like 4 albums one year?

You know I am a huge Daz fan and followed his carreer and thought the same exact thing!!!!

There work ethic is over the top! Yes he has like 2 more album coming out. I spoke to Q-Loco last night and he was with Bizzy and Bad Azz and they got a new album coming out together man it's just waaayyyyy too much material. Let it be though man they vetz in the game you know.

By Magus7

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 08:53:31 AM »
Yeah, it's cool.  I like Daz too.  With him and Bizzy, I usually just pick and choose.  I can get maybe 12-15 good tracks for every 50 or 60 they release, so it's all good if that's the way they want to do business. 

I guess it just depends on what you prefer.  Like my man Soopafly, he hardly releases anything, but when he does it's almost always fire, so I guess it just depends on how you wanna approach the rap game.  When I see a post that says "New Soopafly song", i know it's going to be dope without even listening.  With artists like Daz and Bizzy, when I see a new song by them, I think to myself "I better listen to it first before i download it".

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 09:27:07 AM »
Yeah, it's cool.  I like Daz too.  With him and Bizzy, I usually just pick and choose.  I can get maybe 12-15 good tracks for every 50 or 60 they release, so it's all good if that's the way they want to do business. 

I guess it just depends on what you prefer.  Like my man Soopafly, he hardly releases anything, but when he does it's almost always fire, so I guess it just depends on how you wanna approach the rap game.  When I see a post that says "New Soopafly song", i know it's going to be dope without even listening.  With artists like Daz and Bizzy, when I see a new song by them, I think to myself "I better listen to it first before i download it".

On that last part man..... I agree 100%

Yes your right it's just the way they choose to do business homie and I am guessing they do make a small profit out of it and if they banging out an album in 3 to 5 days ( they done albums in 1 day from what I heard lol ) then they must be doing it for a reason. My guess is they ain't waiting for anybody man they are MOVERS! If you look at their history it's pretty much all independant except Bizzy Bone doesn't have a brand name as you can tell. He use to like if you see my sig 7th Sign Records..... he used to own it but it had to be sold and the name 7th Sign couldn't be patent cuz one of Ja Rules artist ( he's gay ) took it lol. Anyway yeah man they both good but really need to slow it down a bit and give back to the people some very good music cuz we been down with them from the jump!

By Magus7

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 10:47:09 AM »
I think him and Daz know they have a loyal fanbase that will buy whatever they put out no matter what the quality is.  So as long as that small amount of people buy an independant album, they'll always make money.  Then every once in a while, they'll make a hit that will attract more of the casual fans.  Daz can hit mainstream with DPG and Snoop, while Bizzy can hit the mainstream with Bone Thugs, so sometimes I think they save the higher quality stuff for those releases.