Author Topic: Living Legend: The DOC Interview Part 2  (Read 1476 times)

Chad Vader

Re: Living Legend: The DOC Interview Part 2
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2009, 02:58:04 PM »

Maybe D.O.C wants to deal with it private?

Dubcnn: So what's up with Silverback, and more specifically Six-Two and the cats you had with that?

Six-Two is still in Texas. I haven't had an opportunity to really deal with Six-Two since. A lot of those guys was really upset with me because they really wanted to take that trip with Dre. They didn’t appreciate me taking the record from him. But it was my record. Once I put this thing back together with the good Doctor, I might be able to reach back and grab them and all those young guys, and try it again. When I do records from now on, I’ma send my shit through Aftermath. If it ain’t going through Aftermath...

Dubcnn: If it ain’t through Aftermath, you’re not touching it, huh?

Probably not, ‘cause I’m not in it for fun no more. It used to be for the love, the art, the rap, blah, blah. But now, it’s because it’s a billion-dollar business, and it owes me.

^^^^^^D.O.C. indirectly admitting that he's greedy.

in the interview with Lunatic, he was just stating what's best for himself.
that has nothing to do with privacy.

wait 'till Six-Two finds out

well,what to say?
Let D.O.C and 6-2 figure this out.  ;)

well you know, i hate backstabbing, hence i didn't let it slide

then again,what do we know?

sure we weren't there,
but there's enough reliable information which shows that DOC is acting like a snake sometimes.

I know.... but we don't really know 6-2 (or Erotic D).... so who's word to trust?

D.O.C. is alone, need i say more?

come on now, don't you believe that they got fucked financially?
D.O.C. has showed with Death Row that he's capable of doing such things.

just because Dre still has a friendship with D.O.C. doesn't mean that everybody should act the same.

i could write a book about it, called "from ruthless to aftermath"  :P

I'm with you  ;),it's just that I choose to keep my mouth shut about things I'm not really a part off.  ;)

that's your choice, but i have nothing to worry about.

Keep in mind that we "know" D.O.C´s story..... but how much do we really know about 6-2 and Erotic?
so.......  ;)

sure.
but does that mean we can't speculate about it?

I'm just saying that the little info info we got on 6-2 and Erotic is not really nothing to judge their characther  ;)
So I choose to stay neutral for now  ;)

OK i respect that, but i choose my own path  ;)
i don't feel like I'm doing any harm with getting as close to the truth as i can.

Like I said I don't know 6-2 and Erotic´s story..... so I choose to keep my mouth shut.  ;)