Author Topic: I was gunna make a thread about wades unclutchness in the game tonight but.....  (Read 265 times)

OchoCinco

he just stole the ball and hit a running game winner, heart breaker for the bulls. But damn wade missed liek 3 free throws in a row to seal the game and wide open layup to win. Then he came back and did that, but damn 48, 12assists and 6 boards.

wcsoldier

he sent the game to OT aswell with a 3... Wade is a good clutch player so I don't know why a thread about his unclutchness should be opened

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
LMFAO!!!!!!!!I DVRD the game and just finished it and this was the best regular season game I have ever seen!! THIS THREAD IS A JOKE!!  When you watched the whole game like I did you saw one of the best performances ever from start to finish regardless of the missed free throws, Wade is the best player on the planet right now.  I didnt think I would say that ever but there is no question in my mind, look at what this guy has done all year!!! Look at his supporting cast, this guy is the definition of MVP!!!
D-Wade is the motherfuckin man!!!! God damn that game was thrilling!!!   (cant knock the way Ben Gordon played either tonight, that guy has always been so clutch)

DIP DIP SET SET

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Lol has anyone noticed how passionate Spice gets about everything? Im not knocking it i think it's great, doesn't matter what hes discussing there is always "!!!"'s everywhere...I wish he liked football (soccer) coz i would love to have a discussion/argument with this guy. Keep up the good work mate! +1

The Maestro

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Lol has anyone noticed how passionate Spice gets about everything? Im not knocking it i think it's great, doesn't matter what hes discussing there is always "!!!"'s everywhere...I wish he liked football (soccer) coz i would love to have a discussion/argument with this guy. Keep up the good work mate! +1

Yeah I can definitely be very passionate when discussing sports, you seem like a real good guy, there has to be one sports that we both follow lol

DIP DIP SET SET

OchoCinco

LMFAO!!!!!!!!I DVRD the game and just finished it and this was the best regular season game I have ever seen!! THIS THREAD IS A JOKE!!  When you watched the whole game like I did you saw one of the best performances ever from start to finish regardless of the missed free throws, Wade is the best player on the planet right now.  I didnt think I would say that ever but there is no question in my mind, look at what this guy has done all year!!! Look at his supporting cast, this guy is the definition of MVP!!!
D-Wade is the motherfuckin man!!!! God damn that game was thrilling!!!   (cant knock the way Ben Gordon played either tonight, that guy has always been so clutch)

ya i think d wade is mvp but he was pretty unclutch tonight with the freethrows and the layup, his unclutchness is wat made him even more clutch than he woulda needed to be, and ya u need to take ur rid before u post on this site, dont take everythin to the ass bro

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
^^calm down, my emotions were running high after watching that game, it was incredible.  I dont give a shit about either of the teams it was just an amazing game to watch from start to finish and I dont knock Wade for any of the missed free throws late, if you watched the whole game you would of saw that if it wasn't for Wade they wouldnt of been even close to being in that situation, Wade's 3 to force overtime was out of this world, all the plays he made throughout all 4 quarters and both overtimes were not human like, this year he has easily been the best player in the league like he was the best player in the Olympics.  Dont count out Miami this year, with the way Wade has played all year he has the ability to win a Title on his own, like he already has done before.  Wade will end his career being one of the best 4 or 5 players of all time.

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Wade is the best player on the planet right now.  I didnt think I would say that ever but there is no question in my mind

wtf? wade's been amazing, don't get me wrong, but to say he's better than Kobe is just ridiculous, bro...LOL. I work with a big Miami fan, and even he would laugh at the statement you just made.

Rick McCrank

Wade is the best player on the planet right now.  I didnt think I would say that ever but there is no question in my mind

wtf? wade's been amazing, don't get me wrong, but to say he's better than Kobe is just ridiculous, bro...LOL. I work with a big Miami fan, and even he would laugh at the statement you just made.

^  didn't see that one coming  :laugh:

I agree though, Kobe is still better than Wade