Author Topic: glasses malone night of the fight @ club 740 (bishop/scipio)  (Read 1097 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: glasses malone night of the fight @ club 740 (bishop/scipio)
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 04:32:36 PM »
and we really aint heard shit from xo since

but respect 2 both of em for getting down.  instead of doing the wjole baby mama, internet, cartoon shit a-la 50/ross

its bishop we aint heard from ever since the pics of x.o's bite marks, x.o did all them interviews and released a mixtape

Because Bishop has bigger and better things to do than focus on a dude who ain't going to get bigger than mixtapes while he stays under Game.

bigger and better things? the only thing hes done is go to new york and visit g unit, scipio just came off a world tour and now on a u.s tour, and bishops now back in c.a after his failed promo attempt in NY and he'll go back to talking about detox and giving fake release  dates acting like he knows what the fucks going on,

How the fuck can you have a world tour when your ass don't even have a fucking album or decent mixtape? Motherfucker has like two minute songs with no substance. I can't say the same for Bishop, because his street albums bang out the ass with big name producers like Storch, Warren G, Khalil, etc. Bishop has never given a fake release date dude, and Bishop knows what's going on unlike what happened with Game because honestly I don't think Game would HAVE EVER gotten hired as a ghost writer because I know you are a Game STAN that's why I am throwing it in there. Man, let's be realistic each time you post upping this dude it makes you look more idiotic. Just give up while you can man. Also, didn't Bishop go on a Europe tour too? It's nothing major man. Also man, I am glad Bishop settled it like a man, he didn't bite the fucker he just hit the dude hard enough to rupture some vessels.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 04:35:46 PM »
damn real talk.  oh but game went on a bigger world tour cuz he had  tour bus or whatever
bishop dont even have a album out and hes makin moves
let the haters hate, no country for haters

but respect 2 both of em for getting down.  instead of doing the wjole baby mama, internet, cartoon shit a-la 50/ross

its bishop we aint heard from ever since the pics of x.o's bite marks, x.o did all them interviews and released a mixtape

Because Bishop has bigger and better things to do than focus on a dude who ain't going to get bigger than mixtapes while he stays under Game.

bigger and better things? the only thing hes done is go to new york and visit g unit, scipio just came off a world tour and now on a u.s tour, and bishops now back in c.a after his failed promo attempt in NY and he'll go back to talking about detox and giving fake release  dates acting like he knows what the fucks going on,

How the fuck can you have a world tour when your ass don't even have a fucking album or decent mixtape? Motherfucker has like two minute songs with no substance. I can't say the same for Bishop, because his street albums bang out the ass with big name producers like Storch, Warren G, Khalil, etc. Bishop has never given a fake release date dude, and Bishop knows what's going on unlike what happened with Game because honestly I don't think Game would HAVE EVER gotten hired as a ghost writer because I know you are a Game STAN that's why I am throwing it in there. Man, let's be realistic each time you post upping this dude it makes you look more idiotic. Just give up while you can man. Also, didn't Bishop go on a Europe tour too? It's nothing major man. Also man, I am glad Bishop settled it like a man, he didn't bite the fucker he just hit the dude hard enough to rupture some vessels.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 04:38:17 PM »
Haha. Thanks man, and real talk.

damn real talk.  oh but game went on a bigger world tour cuz he had  tour bus or whatever

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 04:47:48 PM »
THE HATERS MAKE THIS BOARD A MORE COMEDIAC PLACE
but overall they know whats good.
yeah bishop hasnt sold millions (even tho games numbers change every time he does a interview so theres no real exact numnber on his units moved) but bishop is doin what he wants and hes makin heat at the same time.
and at least he isnt recordin wit wayne, akon, tpain and then like game is-if he got fans that will buy that typa muzik then make it. 
noone knows if he bite scipio, theres still no evidence, and if he did, that aint a good look for him.  but that dont make him a bad rapper.  and hes nevre spoke on it sayin he did or did not
they jus dont want the shine taken off another la rapper, cuz game wants to be king of this coast.

Haha. Thanks man, and real talk.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 05:19:53 PM »

What and Bishop is gunna be bigger than mixtapes ?  :P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 05:33:51 PM »

Do you realize what you just said LOLLL.  What the FUCK do you think Bishop is doing, he aint gonna be nothing bigger then a mixtape rapper either, he aint ever gonna drop no album, and he stays UNDER Dre!!!

Paul

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 05:36:59 PM »
The Reformation will come out

And he doeasnt make mixtapes, their street album with all original production from some of the hottest producers in the game (Focus, Khalil , 9th Wonder etc)

Stop lookin like fools and protectin this no name
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 05:43:08 PM »
damn real shit
haha no name

And he doeasnt make mixtapes, their street album with all original production from some of the hottest producers in the game (Focus, Khalil , 9th Wonder etc)

Cube

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 05:58:39 PM »

I aint protectin nobody, i could gives a fuck about X.O, hes alright, ntn special. But DTG made it seem like Bishops this rapper with a couple albums out already or something. He drops like a mixtape/street album or w.e you wanna call it a year just like X.O. Bishop is obviously a level ahead of him though!!!

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 06:01:55 PM »

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 06:07:51 PM »

he went on games world tour you fucktard, whilst bishop lamont was stuck in house on the anabolics! and lmaooooo at "Bishop has never given a fake release date" !!! the fucks wrong with you, you slut, "detox comin 08 baby then my album" "we gonna release my album then detox" "we shootin a video next week album out the end of the year" "we gonna wait for detox which comes out the end of the year then my albbum in january" "detox WILL be out in the summer, then we gone drop my album" blah blah blah, and yeah bishop went on a europe tour he went to two stanky ass backstreet nightclubs whilst x.o and his "2 minute song" ass was performing infront of 10,000's+ of people, and his ass isnt even singed, and lmao at your fucking lyin ass whhat the fuck you massagin bishop lamonts balls so hard for "he didnt bite the fucker he just ruptured some vessles" what a fucking lame... i guess his fist is just co-incidently the same size and shape as a mouth then huh? get your silly ass out here.. you slut

« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 06:11:00 PM by makemoneymoney »

Paul

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 06:15:15 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^ HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »
everywhere

^^^^^^^^^^ HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Cube

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 06:23:46 PM »
everywhere

Why are you following Paul around after each one of his posts and nut huging him lmfaooooo!!!

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 06:38:47 PM »
everywhere

Why are you following Paul around after each one of his posts and nut huging him lmfaooooo!!!

he does it everywhere, dont think ive ever seen a thread without him in the loser