Author Topic: Hussein Fatal responds to Global dropping him  (Read 267 times)

evo

Hussein Fatal responds to Global dropping him
« on: March 12, 2009, 06:09:26 PM »
Subject: Truth about Fatal leaving GMG
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 00:49:55 +0000

Whats up members……

As you know on 23rd Feb 2009 Hussein Fatal was officially released from GMG, something that Fatal was happy with. Fatal was not "dropped" like GMG have said. Thats complete DOG SHIT. When Fatal signed with GMG last year, there were concerns from the jump. So we refused to turn over the whole Born Legendary album. Instead we gave them Blocka Blocka and allowed GMG to shoot a video.

GMG proved that they cannot market artists and do not spend any money promoting their artists and releases. The video for Blocka Blocka was extremely LOW BUDGET and they spent $0 money marketing the single. This is why we refused to give GMG the masters to the whole album. All they do is place music on itunes and hope fans buy it. They dont have any money and do not spend any money on marketing. If your wondering how can they afford $24 million? Well the GMG in Alabama, who Fatal signed with are not the same GMG that purchased Death Row, they just so happened to own the name as the company in New York. GMG in Alabama lied about owning the Death Row catalog to get artist signed, and they lied about signing DMX, Jacki-O, Crooked I, Papoose, Danny Boy. GMG promised Fatal BET and they promised a lot of things. None of which were true.

We can now move forward and look forward to new mixtapes and releases.

We also want to build up some good street teams using fans who are focused and will help put some time in and work direct with us on the streets.

We need 2 things

1). Album team.

This will be dropping some flyers into stores, clubs and any place music related in your city that you think will be good promo for Fatal's album. This could also include posters and getting local stores to put them up.

2). Mixtape team

You become the official Thugtertainment distribution for your City. We send you pre-pinted/cut glossy mixtape covers and a master Cd. You then burn your own copies to sell the CD on the streets and earn profit from each sale. The reason we do this is shipping pre-made CDs in bulk costs too much in shipping due to the weight. It doesnt matter that you cant print on the CDs, long as the cover hot and you put into a case then you can charge $5 or more a time.

Ideally you have a mixtape store, or know someone where you can sell these. Even in the local barbers, stick a few CDs in there and get the streets buzzing in your hood.

The mixtape team if we had cities all over the world, each release would reach so many people who don't have the internet.

If you are interested and are prepared to put the work and are serious in getting your local city buzzing then email business@thugtertainment.net. We will reward you in return with free music and stuff.

....Thugtertainment or Nothing.!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Hussein Fatal responds to Global dropping him
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 08:05:42 PM »
So when GMG isn't getting the job done, why not just get your fans to do it instead?  I like your thinking.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 08:06:14 PM »
poor Fatal

he should hook up w Crooked to do some mo tracks
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »
theres no way Fatal wrote that

he  doesn't seem that well spoken gramatically
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 08:09:26 PM »
haha damn desperate times
he askin help like that
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 08:41:48 PM »
"unfortunatly you just framed yourselfs as the fake senders.

the email did not come from us, it was a spoofed email address that the real one was nobody@server03.smfnew.com

so the fact you claim you got the email shows you done it, as it wasnt real you dont have our email database access so it only went to us and you no one else lol. Plus newsletter@ account doesnt even exist on our servers.

So who posted it here and dubcc and emailed roland within 2 seconds of apparently recieving it now just framed yourselves for doing it.

Good work guys...perhaps when you make the age of 15 years you would have worked that one out..or perhaps they havent taught you that part at school yet."

- OFFICIAL THUGTERTAINMENT

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »
All they do is place music on itunes and hope fans buy it. They dont have any money and do not spend any money on marketing. If your wondering how can they afford $24 million? Well the GMG in Alabama, who Fatal signed with are not the same GMG that purchased Death Row, they just so happened to own the name as the company in New York. GMG in Alabama lied about owning the Death Row catalog to get artist signed, and they lied about signing DMX, Jacki-O, Crooked I, Papoose, Danny Boy. GMG promised Fatal BET and they promised a lot of things. None of which were true.

ok, so this post that was allegedly sent by fatal is fake,... but is there any truth to the GMG in alabama, being different from the GMG in new york, but just using the same name, or are they one in the same?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 11:11:43 PM by ironmike »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 10:23:54 AM »
so has he left the label or not

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 04:32:32 AM »
this was all fake, gmg is gmgny

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 08:45:41 AM »
Can someone link a Fatal track that is hot that doesn't have Pac on it?