Author Topic: Video: Bishop Lamont Talks Detox Leaks  (Read 1404 times)

Rick_Ross

Re: Video: Bishop Lamont Talks Detox Leaks
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 06:50:59 PM »
no real west coast niggaz fucc wit dis nigga. and dats a fact. bawse.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 06:56:35 PM »
Oh Shit! It's Rick Ross!!!!!!!!!!

spice2

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 09:53:08 PM »

Speaking of real niggaz, the real Ricky Ross is getting out of prison this year. What do you think he's going to do to you for stealing his image?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 12:32:29 AM »
Its Mary J, if you owned the album youd know

yeah im hopin he does that shit he did for his brother is dope
btw:whos that on the hook?
some say dawn
some say mary j

I'd like a song about his son on the album a tribute.maybe a verse addressing his daughter.if he got some balls a track about suge.I doubt it will happen.instead we will get songs about the same as what we've heard from those leaks

word. I'd like to see Dre talk about some real things on this album like he did in the Watcher. I'm betting he'll do a track about his son.

CRACK A BOTTLE = TOTAL WHITE BOY SONG

em geared it toward them hes not stupid lol he knows what he means to white people then run and get 50, shameless buisness :P

Lol you think white kids are the only ones who like crappy music? That track was for the 18 and under crowd period. I think he knew it was a bad song, that's why its not going to be on 50's album.

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 08:37:27 AM »
rick ross's momma dont fuck wit no real west coast niggaz

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »
I'd like a song about his son on the album a tribute.maybe a verse addressing his daughter.if he got some balls a track about suge.I doubt it will happen.instead we will get songs about the same as what we've heard from those leaks

word. I'd like to see Dre talk about some real things on this album like he did in the Watcher. I'm betting he'll do a track about his son.

em geared it toward them hes not stupid lol he knows what he means to white people then run and get 50, shameless buisness :P

Lol you think white kids are the only ones who like crappy music? That track was for the 18 and under crowd period. I think he knew it was a bad song, that's why its going to be on 50's album.

YES WHITEY, anybody can tell you just from hearing THIS, its a whiteboy song. :) 

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 12:17:52 PM »
YOUR a white boy song

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 01:26:34 AM »
Bishop come on bruh! Dre done left chu hangin' why wasn't you on Crack a Bottle? Not even the remix come on man just bounce cuz his FOCUS is EM right now!! >:(

spice2

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2009, 12:20:54 AM »

Lol you think white kids are the only ones who like crappy music? That track was for the 18 and under crowd period. I think he knew it was a bad song, that's why its going to be on 50's album.

YES WHITEY, anybody can tell you just from hearing THIS, its a whiteboy song. :) 

I ain't white motherfucker get your chin in check. All I know is EVERY fuckin kid under 18 I see is into those boo boo pop singles.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2009, 09:19:58 AM »
^ you remember that song in white chicks..  de de de da da (piano),   makin my wayyy  IF I COULD FALLLLLLLLL INTO THE SKYYYY , well this is hip hop versions of THAT