Author Topic: Best 2Pac site/forum nowadays?  (Read 2021 times)

tattootearz

• Lil Geezy
Re: Best 2Pac site/forum nowadays?
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2009, 05:30:23 PM »
2pacforum because g.litt aka prophet runs it and she is hot
>>>::::2pac 4 lyfe::::<<<
http://www.bebo.com/hesnotdeid

>>>::::Makaveli Forum dedicated to the life and music of 2pac/Tupac shakur::::<<<
www.makaveli-revolution.com

SkinzYall

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2009, 05:37:21 PM »
To add, what is funny is that my other usernames r appreciated, y'all wouldnt believe who else is One2free (& same for others members!!), go figure, here I only wanna say what is MY opinion, & like a poor child, u'll reply is to react like this, tssssssss.
Finally the hate y'all get r somehow deserve, right ?
If that is true then why you so mad, huh?

awwww. you banned. LOL.

Great site, http://www.2pacforum.com
I enjoy it.

You know it's not just Dante & Prophet who can ban, right?

Mods & Admins are great people. Knowledgeable & mature pac fans.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:39:58 PM by SkinzYall »

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2009, 02:28:43 AM »
^^heyhey, u'll talking to me like I'm a newbie, of course I knoww not only Dante & 'the other thang' can ban.
I was expecting future posts like urs.

So where did I say that I was mad ??? ohhh & fo sho, reaction like this ban is absolutely mature, isn't it?
Tsssssss....
Therefore I say 'to the snitch that run to his parents to complain', was direct to anyone that saw what I quote (& lol, maybe u r one of the mod that use to joke with me  ;)).

Me Mad ? BWAAAA AAAAA
Nah, u either a true idiot, or u must be acting like this if u don't get the message that I sent above^^, & if u don't understand what I'm talking about.
If u don't get the irony in this situation, u should leave it as this, lol, why should I be mad when I know that I can actually log on the forum.... I'm just thinking of the regular 2Pac fan that register on it & say what he think & just get a reaction like this, get it ?
I just speak what is on my mind, if its u H-N, well sometime, u got to do what u gotta do.

On another note, the fact that I was register under this same alias doesn't mean that I'm not register under others usernames (& one u will not expect), & that I was not register under different alias on Mak-for.com, MrMak, etc, etc... & that other users don't do the same.
U a fool if u think the mods don't talk shit about either one or other mod/admin on msn & under other alias on other forums.

I could easily play mad & had use / use the personal infos that I had receive / just get. But Im truly not this type of person, believe me or not, Im not a 'free hater', Im not gonna react like those I'm pointing the finger on, not just like the one who ban me did, just something to say is said:

OK ?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 02:34:51 AM by One2free »

Asslicker

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2009, 02:36:04 AM »
pac is dead, get over it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2009, 04:45:56 AM »
^^of course it's the best site, but the ppl who run it r not the best u will talk with. U'll get a ban for nothing if u talk too much, I mean wtf,

G-litt's a dumb hoebag

i hear she COLLECTS std's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2009, 04:46:10 AM »
shut up asslicker
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2euce 7even

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2009, 05:11:31 AM »

Asslicker

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 06:22:38 AM »
shut up asslicker
asslicker lick my ass
the thruth is harsh. Some people never get tired talking about yesterday..

SkinzYall

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 10:14:10 AM »
^^heyhey, u'll talking to me like I'm a newbie, of course I knoww not only Dante & 'the other thang' can ban.

So where did I say that I was mad ??? ohhh & fo sho, reaction like this ban is absolutely mature, isn't it?
Tsssssss....
Therefore I say 'to the snitch that run to his parents to complain', was direct to anyone that saw what I quote (& lol, maybe u r one of the mod that use to joke with me  ;)).

Me Mad ? BWAAAA AAAAA
Nah, u either a true idiot, or u must be acting like this if u don't get the message that I sent above^^, & if u don't understand what I'm talking about.
If u don't get the irony in this situation, u should leave it as this, lol, why should I be mad when I know that I can actually log on the forum.... I'm just thinking of the regular 2Pac fan that register on it & say what he think & just get a reaction like this, get it ?
I just speak what is on my mind, if its u H-N, well sometime, u got to do what u gotta do.

On another note, the fact that I was register under this same alias doesn't mean that I'm not register under others usernames (& one u will not expect), & that I was not register under different alias on Mak-for.com, MrMak, etc, etc... & that other users don't do the same.
U a fool if u think the mods don't talk shit about either one or other mod/admin on msn & under other alias on other forums.

I could easily play mad & had use / use the personal infos that I had receive / just get. But Im truly not this type of person, believe me or not, Im not a 'free hater', Im not gonna react like those I'm pointing the finger on, not just like the one who ban me did, just something to say is said:

OK ?

U seem to care a lot.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2009, 12:56:15 PM »
shut up asslicker
asslicker lick my ass
the thruth is harsh. Some people never get tired talking about yesterday..

good music is good music

go lick an ass

MediumL

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2009, 02:21:17 PM »

Tsssssss....

Me Mad ? BWAAAA AAAAA

OK ?

U seem to care a lot.

Just clearing things as u seemed not to get it, but well, i know what a Gurjeet would of think, 'something's weird', lmao

tattootearz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »
Better learn about the pac-code
Dante's and G's--all them other niggaz copycats
2pacforum is G's
I love GLitt like I love woman
Cause every nigga online
Got a little bit of thug in em'
Yo G.. We might fight among each other
But I promise you this
We'll burn this harddrive down--get us hacked
To Live and Die in PC's

>>>::::Makaveli Forum dedicated to the life and music of 2pac/Tupac shakur::::<<<

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »
Better learn about the pac-code
Dante's and G's--all them other niggaz copycats
2pacforum is G's
I love GLitt like I love woman
Cause every nigga online
Got a little bit of thug in em'
Yo G.. We might fight among each other
But I promise you this
We'll burn this harddrive down--get us hacked
To Live and Die in PC's

LOL wtf this nigga smoking on

tattootearz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2009, 02:55:23 PM »
LOL wtf this nigga smoking on

It got me feeling crazier than a motherfucker