Author Topic: Isnt it about time Uefa moved/took the Champions League Final from Rome ?  (Read 79 times)

KURUPTION-81

Another champion league game and another report of Roma fans attacking opposition supporters.

This time an Arsenal coach is travelling to the ground when a car pulls up in front of it, forcing it to stop. From then on there pelted with bottles and bricks smashing windows, forcing the driver to panic and open the doors and run out. The roma fans then throw a flare into the coach and run on and stab someone in the leg.

Then there were reports of during the game arsenal fans been pelted with golf balls, razor blades and seats set on fire and thrown at them at end of the match.

This isnt an isolated incident there were reports of chelsea fans having things thrown at them a few months back and then also the trouble with united and boro fans getting attacked. Ive lost counts of the amount of stabbings from Roma fans when visiting fans come to play there.

Also the abandonment of the roma lazio game and roma fans throwing coins at the referee Frisk, with one hitting him on the head which led him to retire.

It seems that the footall authorities and the italian police are doing nothing to combat the problem. It almost seems that the ultra's of italian clubs pretty much run the clubs.

Also why is it not a serious crime as long as you stab someone below the waist in italy as this is constantly what some roma fans are doing.

Its time uefa acted and took the champions league final away from Rome until they solve this problem.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 03:53:12 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

I guess its just me then !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes!

Plus it's a horrible stadium anyway

kemizt

bez

Id take it away in a second from them and honestly I would give them a ban from Europe for a season. But I would wait till the end of the season to do it so all their hard work in getting into the champs league is for nothing.