Author Topic: The Weeknd - Kiss Land 2013  (Read 253 times)

JossieJ

The Weeknd - Kiss Land 2013
« on: September 02, 2013, 05:54:36 AM »

01 Professional
 02 The Town
 03 Adaptation
 04 Love in the Sky
 05 Belong to the World
 06 Live For [ft. Drake]
 07 Wanderlust
 08 Kiss Land
 09 Pretty
 10 Tears in the Rain
 11 Wanderlust (Pharrell Remix)
 12 Odd Look (Kavinsky ft. the Weeknd)

What do you guys think? I really like it.

The intro track, Adaptation, Wanderlust and Kiss Land are stand out tracks to me 8)

BIGWORM

Re: The Weeknd - Kiss Land 2013
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 06:15:41 AM »
Thx for brining it to my attention that it dropped I'm going to head over to 55 to download it. If its anything like his house of balloons album I'll be happy.

T-Dot stand up!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 09:53:08 AM »
I liked a lot if his songs. Next, Montreal, Lonely Star, The Zone, The Birds Pt 2. Some of them are too long and kinda trippy but dude is smooth. Ill check this out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 10:00:41 AM »
gonna peep this today at some point  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 10:09:56 AM »
don't do it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 10:29:40 AM »
don't do it.

anybody who doesn't think this is quality R&B never got any pussy in their life ever. fact.  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 10:41:36 AM »
don't do it.

anybody who doesn't think this is quality R&B never got any pussy in their life ever. fact.  8)
I don't fuck wit that new age r&b bullshit this shit is for sissies. I fucks wit the older r&b shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 10:56:07 AM »
don't do it.

I don't fuck wit that new age r&b bullshit this shit is for sissies. I fucks wit the older r&b shit.

well this isn't "new age R&B" lol this is smooth as fuck from the production down to the vocals, the bullshit you're referring to is Trey Songz, Jeremih, Chris Brown, Robin Thicke, etc.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 11:06:17 AM »
don't do it.

well this isn't "new age R&B" lol this is smooth as fuck from the production down to the vocals, the bullshit you're referring to is Trey Songz, Jeremih, Chris Brown, Robin Thicke, etc.
LOL i'm more of a traditional r&b type of dude. these new dudes is trash.

Heinz

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 11:12:58 AM »
Did not like his album cover so I remixed it.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:18:33 AM by Heinz »

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 12:33:34 PM »
don't do it.

LOL i'm more of a traditional r&b type of dude. these new dudes is trash.

I agree lol only new cats I'll check for R&B is Frank Ocean and The Weeknd... Dwele's last album was dope too

BIGWORM

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 09:28:42 PM »
I don't consider The Weeknd R&B I don't know what the fuck to call it. He created his own dark sound yes his voice is a hybrid Michael Jackson/Prince. But dude is in his own lane.

BTW R&B is a fucked up genre name since it stopped representing RHYTHM & BLUES decades ago. They should categorize that genre differently.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 10:11:28 PM »
Heard great things. Gotta give it a listen.