Author Topic: Jay ay Bee: Volume1 Chapter1 - 'The lyrical Feast'  (Read 168 times)

Jay ay Beeee (Guest)

Jay ay Bee: Volume1 Chapter1 - 'The lyrical Feast'
« on: June 01, 2001, 04:28:38 PM »
Welcome to my World
""So you wanna effectively diss Jay?/
well you better do it in another way/
cause your shit doesn't play/
like a fucked up tape recorder/
your brain should have a sign saying 'out of order'/
I hate to borrow from Crooked but this is the art of manslaughter/
most say you're your mother's son but I think you're your fathers daughter/
so you ought to pay less attention in school/
too much space in your head filled with scientific rules/
and there's no rules left for the rules of life/
so you're catching strife/
from those clued up/
and now you find yourself stuck/
in a void and you can't avoid/
scathing views from those who conclude/
so you hate/
and because you payed too much attention to line eight/
you dropped out of school/
and just like a fool/
you can't avoid/
poverty cause you're also unemployed/
now you wanna praise Jay and say/
"Can I get a piece"/
and I say no way/
that's THE LYRICAL FEAST""

Feedback welcome - Good or bad!
Safe

Hatesrats

Re: Jay ay Bee: Volume1 Chapter1 - 'The lyrical Fe
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2001, 05:01:44 AM »
Verse 2:Who's eating?I'm starvingserve the platesBeen waiting mad years now I'm a take my placeat the tablebeen ABELnow I'm KANEWill trample & kill my ownfuck a loanI'm a own the gamerubbing for wishesflicking all switchesno baitmy rod in the sea hooking all the fishesdeliciousI love snapper head pussy saled & veilJay ay bee invited me to a mealsaid "keep it real"my turn to bring my own classic recipe & reveilHalf i'llHalf crazy if I don't get feda touch of being broke & fucked up in the headwith a pinch of insane mixed with a fear of dying young full of leadso we eatthanks Jay for the peicefull stomach staright grubbin'at the "Lyrical feast.....             "hatesrats":-[
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hatesrats

Re: Jay ay Bee: Volume1 Chapter1 - 'The lyrical Fe
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2001, 05:06:18 AM »

Verse 2:Who's eating?//I'm starving//serve the plates//Been waiting mad years now I'm a take my place//at the table//been ABEL//now I'm KANE//Will trample & kill my own//fuck a loan//I'm a own the game//rubbing for wishes//flicking all switches//no bait//my rod in the sea hooking all the fishes//delicious//I love snapper-head pussy saled & veil//Jay ay bee invited me to a meal//said "keep it real"//my turn to bring my own classic recipe & reveil//Half I'll//Half crazy if I don't get fed//a touch of being broke & fucked up in the head//with a pinch of insane mixed with a fear of dying young & full of lead//so we eat//thanks Jay for the peice//full stomach staright grubbin'at the "Lyrical feast.....             "hatesrats"2001:-[
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »