Author Topic: Natasha Richardson (Liam Neeson's wife) has died  (Read 179 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Natasha Richardson (Liam Neeson's wife) has died
« on: March 18, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »

British actress Natasha Richardson has died from injuries sustained in a skiing accident, her husband Liam Neeson's publicist has said.

Richardson, 45, daughter of actress Vanessa Redgrave, fell on a beginners' slope at the Mont Tremblant resort in Canada on Monday.

Neeson said that the family were devastated by the death of their "beloved Natasha".

She died in a New York hospital where she had been transferred.

Richardson initially showed no sign of injury after the incident but about an hour later she was taken to a nearby hospital after feeling unwell. It was later confirmed her injuries were critical.

Neeson, 56, her mother, Oscar-winning actress Vanessa Redgrave, 72, and two sons, Michael, 13, and Daniel, 12, had gathered at her beside after she was flown from Canada to Lenox Hill Hospital in New York on Tuesday.

Alan Nierob, Neeson's publicist, said: "Liam Neeson, his sons, and the entire family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Natasha.

"They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time."

Richardson starred on film and TV but won most acclaim for her stage work.

Sad stuff.
NO MORE WAR

OchoCinco

Re: Natasha Richardson (Liam Neeson's wife) has died
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »
ya thats trippy i figure she prob has like a anurisym or something that was waitin to go off in her brain cus i heard she ddint hit her head hard but said she felt sick so they took her to the doctors then the next thing u kno she suffered brain damage and shit and then died. Sad shit tho RIP

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 08:23:51 PM »
princess diana part 2 type of shit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »
yeah that's really sad, i think they call that 'walk and die'

RIP

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 08:25:42 PM »
who

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 08:43:16 PM »
good thing the doctors made her sign her resignation to their medicine, her family could have sued

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 09:41:52 PM »
That's horrible. RIP.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE