Author Topic: New Daz Dillinger "Tell Me What You Got" Off New Album + New Mac Shawn! [Audio]  (Read 2152 times)

LBCstyle

• 'G'
Nice  8)

OG Snoopaveli

Dope track !
Thx Nima & Daz Dilly

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Daz been putting out good tracks but this is just FIRE!  8)
He makes a great track when it's about Death Row, oh the irony. Who produced this?

do you really think so  :o
Yeah I think so, his last album was good.
:o

to each his own i guess  ;)

kuruptDPG

the mac shawn trak is sick, dubcnn get a interview with him, gd to see daz doing traks with him finally.

disappointed with the guest appearances on the album but il look at the production.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He makes a great track when it's about Death Row, oh the irony. Who produced this?

I use to buy evry daz album, but i havent been feelin dudes music as of late. I no longer anticpate his releases. I thought Gangsta Party was garbage except a few songs, i also thought Ony on the Left Side was pretty weak too besides a few cuts...RAW, Retaliation Revenge and Get Back, Dogg Pound Gansta LP,DPGC You know what im throwing up, So So Gangsta (gets alot of hate, but its a really solid album) and the first Who Ride with us (DAMN that CD was fucking dope!) were all great cds.....Daz just seems to put out soo much material insted of focusing on making another Great album, he rather throw out 3 decent/medicore albums insted of making a dope record. Hopefully well get a great Daz album soon.
My 2 cents

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
daz's gangsta party album was just plain weak, and thats mainly because daz didnt produce any of the songs. i think it was all produced by dj extra large.
dj extra large needs to stay away from making beats, and leave it to people who know what they're doing, like daz.
when daz does his own beats, and makes them hard westcoast gangsta shit style beats, no one can compete with him in that style of beats.

yes, daz's last album "only on the left side" had filler tracks, but it also had some incredible tracks on it aswell. these songs were dope:
* squeeze
* my summer vacation
* me & my cuzzin feat. snoop dogg
* meal ticket feat. krayzie bone
* who i be
* regretz
* thiz how we live feat. kurupt

OG Snoopaveli

I use to buy evry daz album, but i havent been feelin dudes music as of late. I no longer anticpate his releases. I thought Gangsta Party was garbage except a few songs, i also thought Ony on the Left Side was pretty weak too besides a few cuts...RAW, Retaliation Revenge and Get Back, Dogg Pound Gansta LP,DPGC You know what im throwing up, So So Gangsta (gets alot of hate, but its a really solid album) and the first Who Ride with us (DAMN that CD was fucking dope!) were all great cds.....Daz just seems to put out soo much material insted of focusing on making another Great album, he rather throw out 3 decent/medicore albums insted of making a dope record. Hopefully well get a great Daz album soon.
My 2 cents

+1

love33

I agree with the folks sayin Daz puts way too many garbage tracks out.  You usually get about 3-4 cuts that are great from each album then the rest is all garbage.

As far as this goes for a single, no way.  He needs to focus on his future and quit thinking/talking about Death Row all the time.  For him to diss Suge is ironic when Suge Knight made him the star he was.  It was Suge's idea to put Daz & Kurupt together as a group.  It was also Suge who said to release "Dogg Food" when everyone was feelin Death Row instead of releasing The Lady of Rage's album.  He put Rage on the backburner for Daz & Kurupt.  Daz had his greatest success of his career on Death Row and him and Johnny J were the best producers when Dre left.  I think it was a mistake by Suge not to release the "Dogg Shit" album in 1997 (the original 'Dogg Shit,' not the one they made 10 years later).

I thought his So So Def music was on point but he couldn't get along with JD.  "Party People" w/ Jagged Edge, "It's My Thang," "Git Drunk," "Fo Sho" ft. Jermaine Dupri, "Boyz In Da Hood," "Weekend," "The One" & "Caught Up In The Game" w/ Jagged Edge, "Badder" w/ Avery Storm, and "Strizzap" w/ Ice Cube, and a bunch more.  Those were some of Daz's best work and he proved he still had it post Death Row but he seems to not be able to get along with any CEO (Dre, Suge, or Jermaine Dupri).

Elano

damn on the intro daz sounds like w.c.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice shit., the mac shawn cut is hella bangin, good to hear him again.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

My 2 cents

yeah ever since he started his own label, he's been putting out stuff on a regular basis, hoping to make more money.

i mean look at his dubcc account; he's mainly using the forum for promo purproses  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

J-Func

• 'G'
  • J-Func
I like this daz track.

i think he should get DJ Quik to come and mix the whole album.

also to mix the next Dogg Pound album.

IMO that is one of the biggest differences from his music from back in the day.

David Gutterman

wow dope track! looking forward to the new album

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think the song is slightly better than the rest of the garbage he has put out recently. Yet quite bland song.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Dusan123

• 'G'
Keep it coming!

Best Daz I have heard in years!  8)
I'm with you man. Daz is on the right track, this shit is right!
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real