Author Topic: Need Help With Bad Azz & Locksmiths traks  (Read 175 times)

kuruptDPG

Need Help With Bad Azz & Locksmiths traks
« on: March 27, 2009, 11:31:13 AM »
Bad Azz - Tha Lovely Ghetto
Bad Azz - As Long As I Can

is ther also a 3rd trak that leaked as well?

Locksmith - Therupudic

theres another trak as well, forgot what that was called, can sum1 upload that trak for me? and was ther anothr 1?

cheers

MarshColin

Re: Need Help With Bad Azz & Locksmiths traks
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 01:07:34 PM »
Do you ever leave this forum? Have you ever heard of google? All 3 tracks can be found on, guess what, DUBCNN!!!!! Not to mention that one of them is featured on the front page as one of the newest joints.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 04:29:57 PM »
Do you ever leave this forum? Have you ever heard of google? All 3 tracks can be found on, guess what, DUBCNN!!!!! Not to mention that one of them is featured on the front page as one of the newest joints.

its ok i found it. man my life does not depend on dubcnn lol unlike you, im quite busy so i was hoping sum1 could help me out and no, the locksmith trak is not on the dubcnn page, his new trak called "toss up".

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 05:36:02 PM »
Can u give me the link or upload it pleaze

MarshColin

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 05:43:31 PM »

its ok i found it. man my life does not depend on dubcnn lol unlike you, im quite busy so i was hoping sum1 could help me out and no, the locksmith trak is not on the dubcnn page, his new trak called "toss up".

How does my life depend on dubcnn when you've been a member for less than 2 years and have double the amount of posts I have? And I've been a member for almost 6 years! Logic is obviously not your strong point.

All I'm saying is put in a little effort to find something before you make a thread. And all you have to do is google the shit and they're all on the first page of results. Google is your friend.

MarshColin

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 05:52:22 PM »
and no, the locksmith trak is not on the dubcnn page, his new trak called "toss up".

I think you are the wrong one here. Please show me where you requested Toss Up because I swear that says theraputic down there but I could be blind.

Bad Azz - Tha Lovely Ghetto
Bad Azz - As Long As I Can

is ther also a 3rd trak that leaked as well?

Locksmith - Therupudic

theres another trak as well, forgot what that was called, can sum1 upload that trak for me? and was ther anothr 1?

cheers

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 08:13:46 AM »
and no, the locksmith trak is not on the dubcnn page, his new trak called "toss up".

I think you are the wrong one here. Please show me where you requested Toss Up because I swear that says theraputic down there but I could be blind.

i mentioned those trak cuz i already have them. thats why i asked what was the othr trak called.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 09:15:03 AM »
There's that third Bad Azz joint too ("Burn Down The Joint"), wasn't really feelin it though.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 04:20:58 PM »
There's that third Bad Azz joint too ("Burn Down The Joint"), wasn't really feelin it though.

ok i go that already. props homie