Author Topic: where is Rap goin to be in 10 yrs?  (Read 276 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: where is Rap goin to be in 10 yrs?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 03:58:59 PM »
well alot of indie labels are mostly digital right now

the ghost

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 04:00:00 PM »
i always said labels need to start puttin the worse viruses known to the web on to their artist labels....so when niggas try to bootleg they shit....they gone get fucked..

what would u rather do..

spend g'z gettin ya computer fix..or breakin down n spendin that 8-10 for a album..u did it before megupload n mediafire was popluar..

You are on to something there...Thats a hell of an idea.  Sad thing though is that peeps would sue that the song they stole messed up their shit lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 04:00:35 PM »

because only people on the net know about the label & the artists dropping albums, so why waste money making CD's people dont even know are coming out?

smart move, but this will grow in the next few years.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 04:03:44 PM »

because only people on the net know about the label & the artists dropping albums, so why waste money making CD's people dont even know are coming out?

smart move, but this will grow in the next few years.
maybe itll jus be a new era of rap... in 10 years will be past the garbage mainstream rap into the independent era hopfully

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 04:06:48 PM »
I think rap and pop will merge to create a new genre.... rop.
The lines are so blurred nowadays anyways, just listen to the fucking radio. Better yet, don't.
My Future Wife:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »
The kids who listen to the radio now are going to be on this site complaining how shitty the music is and how it was so much better in the 00s.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009, 04:27:40 PM »
i always said labels need to start puttin the worse viruses known to the web on to their artist labels....so when niggas try to bootleg they shit....they gone get fucked..

what would u rather do..

spend g'z gettin ya computer fix..or breakin down n spendin that 8-10 for a album..u did it before megupload n mediafire was popluar..

You are on to something there...Thats a hell of an idea.  Sad thing though is that peeps would sue that the song they stole messed up their shit lol

its gone happen soon.. kuz i was a intern at universal south..n they was gettin ready to add rappers to the roster..country music dont take as much loses as rap does..

they have loyal fans... chamillionaire's ultimate revenge open their eyes to how bad the internet game has got..kuz he wasnt near gold last yr..still at 215,394

n chamillionaire has a following...n they saw he had more downloadable links than sales by searching on google..lol..

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2009, 05:37:25 PM »
Hip-Hop Is Dead.  ::) It Will Never Be Tha Same & Hasn't Been For Quite Some Time Now. :'( LOL  :-*

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2009, 05:42:26 PM »
i hope it will still be about dope beats and rhymes.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.