Author Topic: Snoop's "The Doggfather" album remember it got leaked  (Read 959 times)

skriLL

Re: Snoop's "The Doggfather" album remember it got leaked
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 12:33:07 PM »
where's the video of the beatdown of that basketball player from the Clippers? That was priceless.

that's on the too gangsta for radio cd.. it was the teaser for "celebrity beatdowns vol.1", too bad it never dropped haha

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 01:44:12 PM »
where's the video of the beatdown of that basketball player from the Clippers? That was priceless.

that's on the too gangsta for radio cd.. it was the teaser for "celebrity beatdowns vol.1", too bad it never dropped haha
my copy said it was enhanced but it never was lol...i take it others actually got to see the trailer?

skriLL

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 01:55:05 PM »

my copy said it was enhanced but it never was lol...i take it others actually got to see the trailer?

mine was :) but it wasn't done very well...if i remember correctly it first needs to install somewhat of a media player to watch it..i don't have my cd here to see what it exactly was like. but if i remember correctly, it also let you watch the death row videos online, something like "death row tv"

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »
which ball player got beat down

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2009, 03:10:47 PM »
which ball player got beat down

Keith Closs

DTG Entertainment

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 08:28:10 PM »
http://www.hoopsdojo.com/Fight/Keith-Closs-Beatdown-Fight/

I always heard about that, but never knew there was a video for it. Did the 60's jump him? What was that all about?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2009, 05:40:10 AM »
Man, the only thing I can really remember like that was when they were getting ready to drop the Snoop Dogg "Dead Man Walkin'" album on Death Row, I remember they leaked his entire "The Last Meal" album on their website.  They the the entire album up on the official Death Row website.  I remember they had it where you could listen to the entire "Deal Man Walkin'" album in "real audio" but you could actually download the entire "Last Meal" album in mp3. lol That was some funny shit.  They did the same thing to Daz later on.  I remember they leaked his entire "DPGC: You Know What I'm Throwin' Up," album (if memery serves me, the link to one song was broken, but the rest of it worked).  While I'm sure all these pre-school antics didn't help their business any, it did make for some pretty good cheap entertainment.

haha i remember that!  snoop tried suing
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2009, 06:55:18 AM »
I still remember the shock of seeing that welcome back kurupt on the front page and how everyone at dpg forum was like no its not true blah blah.ah those were the days

JohnnyL

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2009, 09:02:35 AM »
I still remember the shock of seeing that welcome back kurupt on the front page and how everyone at dpg forum was like no its not true blah blah.ah those were the days

Yeah.  That was a good one too.  I remember being pretty shocked the first time I saw that...and the first time I saw Kurupt appear live with the rest of Tha Row, on BET.

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 09:05:58 AM »
That was the ultimate spit in the face to snoop

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 11:21:12 AM »
i sure i remember 1 of dre(photo shop) sat round a table with the police...

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 11:23:38 AM »
Man, the only thing I can really remember like that was when they were getting ready to drop the Snoop Dogg "Dead Man Walkin'" album on Death Row, I remember they leaked his entire "The Last Meal" album on their website.  They the the entire album up on the official Death Row website.  I remember they had it where you could listen to the entire "Deal Man Walkin'" album in "real audio" but you could actually download the entire "Last Meal" album in mp3. lol That was some funny shit.  They did the same thing to Daz later on.  I remember they leaked his entire "DPGC: You Know What I'm Throwin' Up," album (if memery serves me, the link to one song was broken, but the rest of it worked).  While I'm sure all these pre-school antics didn't help their business any, it did make for some pretty good cheap entertainment.

word :D i remember it too.

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2009, 05:26:05 PM »
then when the kurupt album kame out againts the grain on the front page it said not to support the album because he left the row hahahaha shit was funni

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 07:11:34 PM »
Daz sure got 'em with tha dpgrecordz site thoe. Puttin' kurupt on a etheopian transvestivte body and suge in lace was it? They had one of uncle phil from fresh prince too ain't they? lol
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html