Author Topic: Stoupe: Decalogue (Jedi mind tricks)  (Read 65 times)

KURUPTION-81

Stoupe: Decalogue (Jedi mind tricks)
« on: March 24, 2009, 11:53:34 AM »

whats the deal with this ? Features etc ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

the ghost

Re: Stoupe: Decalogue (Jedi mind tricks)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 11:58:32 AM »
IDK.  But Stoupe is fire!  Any project he's working on I have to check for.  *puts on sherlock hat*

Kushsmoke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 12:04:59 PM »
I don't know. The way the title sounds it could be a instrumental collection?

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 04:54:07 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Stoupe-Decalogue-Jedi-Mind-Tricks/dp/B001QSNWH8

Decalogue is the long awaited solo debut by legendary Jedi Mind Tricks producer Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind. Throughout their career, indie powerhouse Jedi Mind Tricks (MC Vinnie Paz & producer Stoupe) have carved out a distinct niche in independent hip-hop. Stoupe has worked with Vinnie Paz for 12 + years, and has produced for such legendary MCs as Guru (Gang Starr), Canibus and 7L & Esoteric, earning him a spot in underground hip-hop's elite. Weaving together classical music, cuban influences, and an unmistakebly underground sound, Stoupe's unique style of production has helped to spawn an entire sub-genre. Now, for the first time, his signature sound is showcased in this one-of-a-kind collection, with features from some of today s hottest MCs, such as: Saigon, Joell Ortiz, M.O.P., Slaine, Vinnie Paz, Outerspace & more.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

the ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 05:05:25 PM »
Props...guess March 31st it's on.

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 05:14:39 PM »
Wow!this sounds amazing.saigon joell and mop over stoupe beats?I can't wait.one of the best producers in all of hip hop