Author Topic: Detroit was on an 8 game losing streak, loses Iverson, and instantly go 5-1  (Read 268 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

He's a loser. 

Vince Carter>>>>>>>>>>Allen Iverson

LOL wrong!

AI is top 10-15 all time.

give AI a team where he is the centerpiece & he would play better.

OK he is better than Vince as far as their careers go, that was a stretch on my part but there is no doubt that Carter has been way better this entire year than AI.  Also Iverson a top 10-15 player of all time??  I couldn't disagree more, there is no way he deserves to be rated that high among the all time greats, the guy has always been a loser besides 1 year.  All you have to do is look at Pistons and Nuggets this year to get proof of that, Reggie Miller deserves to be mentioned as a top 10-15 player ever way before AI does.

what are you talkin about, man? nuggets were good with iverson (not championship quality, but still a tough team)...detroit has way more issues than just iverson, the whole team lacks an identity. you're underrating iverson like a mufucka, man. how can he not be a top 15 player when just yesterday you were saying wade is a top 5? LOL.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 12:50:43 PM by Now_I_Know »

Rick McCrank

Iverson is defenitely a HOF but I think he has been overrated to an extent

all this bullshit about heart, blah blah blah...

I have more memories of him driving the lane and purposely hitting the deck to get fouls than making game winning plays

his spot on the all-time scoring list in very impressive, he just never seemed like that all around great team player

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He's a loser. 

Vince Carter>>>>>>>>>>Allen Iverson

LOL wrong!

AI is top 10-15 all time.

give AI a team where he is the centerpiece & he would play better.

OK he is better than Vince as far as their careers go, that was a stretch on my part but there is no doubt that Carter has been way better this entire year than AI.  Also Iverson a top 10-15 player of all time??  I couldn't disagree more, there is no way he deserves to be rated that high among the all time greats, the guy has always been a loser besides 1 year.  All you have to do is look at Pistons and Nuggets this year to get proof of that, Reggie Miller deserves to be mentioned as a top 10-15 player ever way before AI does.

Reggie Miller? he never won either! lmao.

Reggie could be the best pure shooter ever, but AI's all around game is so much more impressive.

OG Hack Wilson

a i is a curse
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens