Author Topic: Suge Knight Retaliates supposedly, Akon's man house under assault & robbed  (Read 1651 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
I want to work for suge

theyd hire you n rape ur small white ass

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
300K in one night  :o..  nice!

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
Suge back on his game  ;)

Haha after all the shit told about him, i still don't want it with him....
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

the ghost

Man if he had 170k worth of stuff just lying out, I'd hate to know what he kept in the damn safe!  Brick of platinum?

MarshColin

Shit reminds me of what OJ Simpson did.

Mietek23

yourdead

• 'G'
hmmm

Christopher Walker tells tmz that the robbers put a gun to his head. According to mtv news the police said that no guns were used.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Rae Carruth wasnt there when his girl got bodied, but that nigga is gone right now
If the robbers get arrested and happen to snitch and say that Suge set it up....

rae was there when cherica got killed..he cut her off and blocked her in....she's my cousin....he came like a dumb ass..to make sure it was done...she was still alive when she called the cops..when they shot up the car..she was still alive..lived long enough til emergency got on the scene..

what got em is he aint no she actually survived n was on the phone with 911..he told em to go back kuz somebody called n said she is on the phone hurt...by time they got back ambulance was there

then went into a coma...she lived for a good week and was on life support..my aunt said she's suffered enough..n had to let her go...

rae had to get takin out the original prison he was in kuz cherica best friend n his gorillas fucked him up badly...

« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:57:57 PM by 3rd Coast »

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, thats hardcore.

it would seem that suge could possibly be behind it, but they cant prove it.
i doubt even the robbers said suge's name when they robbed the place. its just the guy that got robbed assumes its him, and is trying to incriminate suge.
its all hearsay. he cant prove that the robbers said that.

suge is obviously someone you wouldnt want to fukk with. its very well known that he is connected with the mob pirus of compton, whether he is an official member or not.
also its obvious the guy is still very wealthy. he just got his cash stashed away somewhere safe, to keep the debt collector's greasy paws off it. he's got enough money to keep bloods from his neighborgood loyal, and ready to ride for him, given the call
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 01:44:44 AM by ironmike »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Rae Carruth wasnt there when his girl got bodied, but that nigga is gone right now
If the robbers get arrested and happen to snitch and say that Suge set it up....

rae was there when cherica got killed..he cut her off and blocked her in....she's my cousin....he came like a dumb ass..to make sure it was done...she was still alive when she called the cops..when they shot up the car..she was still alive..lived long enough til emergency got on the scene..

what got em is he aint no she actually survived n was on the phone with 911..he told em to go back kuz somebody called n said she is on the phone hurt...by time they got back ambulance was there

then went into a coma...she lived for a good week and was on life support..my aunt said she's suffered enough..n had to let her go...

rae had to get takin out the original prison he was in kuz cherica best friend n his gorillas fucked him up badly...

Good :) don't feel sorry for the dumbass.  Never thought I would come in contact with someone in a forum who's related to someone that suffered a tragedy that was on the news. 

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I feel sorry for the Creg the barber guy walking around talking like Suge went soft and nothing can't happen to him. He commented and talked slick last time Suge got punched by Akon's people. If I were him I'll chill. He pushing it. I think Suge stay off him cause it's too public. He not smart

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
damn, thats hardcore.

i doubt even the robbers said suge's name when they robbed the place. its just the guy that got robbed assumes its him, and is trying to incriminate suge.

suge is obviously someone you wouldnt want to fukk with. its very well known that he is connected with the mob pirus of compton, whether he is an official member or not.
also its obvious the guy is still very wealthy. he just got his cash stashed away somewhere safe, to keep the debt collector's greasy paws off it. he's got enough money to keep bloods from his neighborgood loyal, and ready to ride for him, given the call

haha i know plenty of niggas who done punked suge and aint shit happen to em...theres a gang of street shit that aint even made the news homie..i remember a time when some of the homies from nhc paid a visit to suge..he didnt do shit but shake a like a bitch...all suge has ever done is punk niggas that aint really worth punkin...niggas is bitches...i mean who he punk..he punk vanilla ice, mike concepcion (nigga in a wheel chair), snoop, daz...basicly just niggas who cant fight bacc. i dont know any street nigga who is scared of suge. and as far as his power goes...nigga aint got shit anymore...hes a nobody in compton. none of the rus is fuccin wit dude..with the exeption of some of the original mob pirus..and thats like six niggas haha. dont believe everything u read homie

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
i remember when me and the homies booga loco and cheese grater ran up in suges house and robbed him for 70 million in cash

shit was whateva tho  8)

mob1700blk

• Lil Geezy
damn, thats hardcore.

haha i know plenty of niggas who done punked suge and aint shit happen to em...theres a gang of street shit that aint even made the news homie..i remember a time when some of the homies from nhc paid a visit to suge..he didnt do shit but shake a like a bitch...all suge has ever done is punk niggas that aint really worth punkin...niggas is bitches...i mean who he punk..he punk vanilla ice, mike concepcion (nigga in a wheel chair), snoop, daz...basicly just niggas who cant fight bacc. i dont know any street nigga who is scared of suge. and as far as his power goes...nigga aint got shit anymore...hes a nobody in compton. none of the rus is fuccin wit dude..with the exeption of some of the original mob pirus..and thats like six niggas haha. dont believe everything u read homie

Niagga fall back.When did the napps come through.Last year smelly marks got smashed on.Suge is real dude theat doesnt roll with bodyguards and willing to catch fades with niaggas if he has to.But yeah some of the homies dont fuck with dude,some do.Everbody know that suge feel off every since bountry died.But that last time i saw him he was with mickey ru.And i know you crab niaggas know about mickey.

E/S Mob Piru
1700 mcmillan