Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'Al Interview ("Answers from the Book of Knoc" Special Edition)  (Read 275 times)

Lunatic

I appreciate all the comments of support guys! Wasn't it so cool for Knoc to flip the script and start interviewing me? haha! he is real funny but is truthful as well!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I appreciate all the comments of support guys! Wasn't it so cool for Knoc to flip the script and start interviewing me? haha! he is real funny but is truthful as well!
yeah that funny :D

Lunatic

ha, hell ya!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
ha, hell ya!
it's really unique to have some sort of friendship with one of your favourite artists  ;)

Lunatic

ha, hell ya!
it's really unique to have some sort of friendship with one of your favourite artists  ;)
extremely..i am very lucky for that..thats the thing though..this aint just a working relationship..me and knoc have really become friends through this..