Author Topic: WE FANS WANT SNOOP & CROOKED BEEF TO END NOW!!!  (Read 739 times)

EFFeX

Re: WE FANS WANT SNOOP & CROOKED BEEF TO END NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 09:12:00 PM »
Alright, just for the hell of it I WILL co-sign this thread, but it's like I said before I think it's futile. I don't see it happening. I mean it's not like they are beefing on some 50 Cent level. They just seem like two dudes who don't like each other. Can't force them.

Would I like to see a collabo? No doubt. I'm not losing sleep over it though.

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 09:57:58 PM »
Alright, just for the hell of it I WILL co-sign this thread, but it's like I said before I think it's futile. I don't see it happening. I mean it's not like they are beefing on some 50 Cent level. They just seem like two dudes who don't like each other. Can't force them.

Would I like to see a collabo? No doubt. I'm not losing sleep over it though.

You know what, man...I don't even feel like it's my problem.  I understand your all's hearts are in the right place, but fuck it...if they can't get their shit together, maybe it's just not meant to be.  Snoop's doin' okay, and I think, ultimately, Crooked's going to be alright.

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »
i highly doubt Snoop Dogg and Crooked I come visit Dubcnn  LOL

maybe Crooked because he's always dropping new shit, but from what I hear dude's hard to reach

Snoop though, probably doesn't know one rap website from another, he's got a family and like 9 houses to worry about lol.

actually snoop is a frequent visitor of dubcnn..

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 02:11:58 AM »
Who knows what happened behind closed doors over at death row? This might be bigger than we think

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 03:53:02 AM »
what beef?

crooked just a crumb off the table and been begging for attention from Snoop for years now

snoop payed no attention that niggas except when he killed that dudes career in one line on Ego Trippin

lol you just a hiphop kid, suckin dicks everyday & get´s knocked from lil girl´s.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 04:21:42 AM »
what beef?

crooked just a crumb off the table and been begging for attention from Snoop for years now

snoop payed no attention that niggas except when he killed that dudes career in one line on Ego Trippin

Damn dude you allways amaze me with your will and energy to hate on crooked, dr.dre, detox etc, and dickryde snoop, im starting to belive that u are enjoyin to see the reactions to your posts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 05:09:10 AM »
Wheres Nima? Hes the one who exposed all this by asking Snoop the Crooked question in that big interview, which Crooked I over-reacted which led to what it is now. Nima should be the one to be sorting it out, if thats what everyone wants...I mean he has the networks, and now could do something really positive...

I don't know, even if it is to get the point across in interviews and whatnot that they should record a track or something to bridge that shit between the two. West would be a lot stronger, and both could probably benefit.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 07:17:38 AM »
Wheres Nima? Hes the one who exposed all this by asking Snoop the Crooked question in that big interview, which Crooked I over-reacted which led to what it is now. Nima should be the one to be sorting it out, if thats what everyone wants...I mean he has the networks, and now could do something really positive...

I don't know, even if it is to get the point across in interviews and whatnot that they should record a track or something to bridge that shit between the two. West would be a lot stronger, and both could probably benefit.

yeah, classic interview

I felt bad when Crooked was begging Snoop to signed to KOCH West, then we started to cry I just had to cut it off, I couldn't keep listening to that shit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 08:12:15 AM »

I don't even think it's Nima's responsibility, why put the task on him.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 11:16:23 AM »
Its gon happen,they will make music together and dont be amazed if it happens on Detox!!! (am allowed to dream right?)
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 11:23:42 AM »

yeah, classic interview

I felt bad when Crooked was begging Snoop to signed to KOCH West, then we started to cry I just had to cut it off, I couldn't keep listening to that shit

LOL u didn´t understand the interview....can someone ban this fool here???

EFFeX

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »
Its gon happen,they will make music together and dont be amazed if it happens on Detox!!! (am allowed to dream right?)

No doubt, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 11:29:17 AM »
At this stage, They don't need each other anymore.
Snoop already "Blew Up" the LBC & everything else that follows from is because he opened the door's for it.

This coming from a huge Crooked fan, They don't need each other anymore.
would be dope to hear a collab, Or a statement saying that whatever beef they had is done.
(But it's not crucial)

In the end all Crook want's is some Rec, From Snoop like a "Aiiight you doing your thing too" homie.
(Then again what the #!*@ do we really know?)

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 01:34:41 PM »
How about Snoop just stops rapping and remains a talkshow host.

Crooked I > Snoop any day of the week. Thats why Snoop keeps blackballing him.

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »
I wish snoopy could realise hw important it is for his sons to hang around a lyricist like Dominic, they could b better rapperz than him.