Author Topic: Baby Phat Is Slippin'..  (Read 376 times)

Money

Re: Baby Phat Is Slippin'..
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 07:56:28 PM »
This girl Nadia that used to post here had one of those trails lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 01:21:01 AM »
This girl Nadia that used to post here had one of those trails lol.

God damn....a "happy" trail is the least of her troubles. No amount of shaving can fix that face. Looks like she went through 15 rounds with Rocky Ballboa AND lost the fight in a unanimous decision.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 12:38:44 PM »
^ LOLLLLL

alcoolholic

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 07:46:48 PM »
I might need to see a psychiatrist because I kinda find that shit sexy  :-\

I mean, fuck, at least she actually shaves that shit. I've been hit with too many bushy surprises throughout the years. I'll take razor bumps over moss cunt any day.

yeh man even snail trails!! man i once hooked up with this bird, she wasnt even that bad smokin hot body, dark skin, firm titties, go to suck her nips and she had hair on her nipples!! like 5 on each one!!  :-X :-X :-X :idea: :puke:

lol im curious as to what u did about that.. did u continue sucking? did u stop and say anything? LOL

i stopped sucking them, and fuck no i didnt say anything. single man doesnt get that far to stop, i got that far i went for gold, turned out she was on her rags anyways.

didnt call her again though.

if there are any girls reading this, any hair on your body except the muff, is a huge turn off. too much on the muff also applies. a landing strip is fine thats it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 02:21:19 AM »
I've fucked some nasty broads in my day, I'm not gonna front. Thank Allah none of them had hairy nipples. My wiener would probably go into a coma once her nipple hairs flossed my teeth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 04:12:17 AM »
On a lighter note, those are some serious jeans. Niceeee.  :)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »
I might need to see a psychiatrist because I kinda find that shit sexy  :-\

I mean, fuck, at least she actually shaves that shit. I've been hit with too many bushy surprises throughout the years. I'll take razor bumps over moss cunt any day.

yeh man even snail trails!! man i once hooked up with this bird, she wasnt even that bad smokin hot body, dark skin, firm titties, go to suck her nips and she had hair on her nipples!! like 5 on each one!!  :-X :-X :-X :idea: :puke:

do u guys notice  A LITTLE fuzz on the arm? not like dark black hairs or anything just peach fuzz.. ???

lol im curious as to what u did about that.. did u continue sucking? did u stop and say anything? LOL

i stopped sucking them, and fuck no i didnt say anything. single man doesnt get that far to stop, i got that far i went for gold, turned out she was on her rags anyways.

didnt call her again though.

if there are any girls reading this, any hair on your body except the muff, is a huge turn off. too much on the muff also applies. a landing strip is fine thats it.

alcoolholic

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »
peach fuzz is fine, no black hairs though.