Author Topic: Royce Da 5'9" Talks "Street Hop," Paid Dues, Slaughterhouse  (Read 184 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Royce Da 5'9" Talks "Street Hop," Paid Dues, Slaughterhouse
« on: March 25, 2009, 08:15:06 AM »
After over two years of recording, members from Royce Da 5'9"s camp revealed to HipHopDX that the Detroit emcee's Street Hop will be releasing July 7, on his own One/M.I.C. Records.

After initial rumors that the project was coming on both Babygrande and Fastlife Records, the self-released project is still executive produced by DJ Premier, the famed deejay/producer responsible for several Royce hits including "Boom" and "Hip Hop."

Presently, the Gang Starr producer is responsible for three tracks. In addition, Naughty By Nature producer Kay Gee producer of the first single. Frequency, Nottz and Emile are also producing the project.

With Busta Rhymes and Phonte as confirmed guests, Royce also has two confirmed tracks with last year's all-star collective of Joell Ortiz, Crooked I and Joe Budden as Slaughterhouse.

The group will also be appearing alongside Royce on the upcoming Paid Dues tour.

Although not yet recorded, it's been reported that The Game, Jadakiss and Bun B are rumored to be trying to appear on a DJ Premier-produced beat. The duo of Bun and The Game has appeared as a unit previously on Sheek Louch's "Think We Got A Problem" from Silverback Gorilla.

Source: hiphopdx

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Invincible

Re: Royce Da 5'9" Talks "Street Hop," Paid Dues, Slaughterhouse
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 08:30:58 AM »

Although not yet recorded, it's been reported that The Game, Jadakiss and Bun B are rumored to be trying to appear on a DJ Premier-produced beat.

Now that would be the shit. :o 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 10:52:59 AM »
All aroung good news in this post
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 01:10:03 PM »
this will be dope

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 01:15:43 PM »
will be coppin for sure

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 02:34:16 AM »
July 7...LOL, thats hella far away and it will prob get pushed back too. But i am looking forward to this album, no doubt!!!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 10:30:00 PM »
So am I reading this right? He got Busta, Phonte from Big Brother, and two Slaughterhouse tracks in addition to the Game-Jada-Bun B track with Premier?