Author Topic: petition to have dj quik drop a remix of 'do you know' without the synthesizer  (Read 343 times)

4dgspot

• 'G'
do you know is blaqked out! fo real fo real!

i just want to hear a version without the synthesizer- violin sound thing. bass line hitz yo

bump that bass line in my whip without that one syth level.. would make the sound more grimey/gangster

+1 anyone?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 03:10:36 PM by 4dgspot »

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
u not feelin the track ? i suggest you get up and do something when u listen to some Quik. if u just sit their and do nothing then ur not gonna feel shit ! go walk the park with ur lady friend or something. i like the track myself.....reminds me ov a summer breeze blowin threw my vehicle window and flowin threw my ladies hair, but its wnatever homie to each his own, im buzzin so dont quote ya boy !

its music ! have fun and vibe because Quik wont release no flops. i havent herd the album yet but i herd great reviews. stay up playa !

i gots no weed (been the story for the past week) but i need an icon smiley face for BEER. since they aint wun except this friend.  8) 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

4dgspot

• 'G'
im buying that shit teusday yo!

get yours
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 03:11:27 PM by 4dgspot »

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
lets sign a petition that his next album will be longer than 30 sumthin minutes :P

englishvocabullaryinuse

• Lil Geezy
I THINK THE VIOLINS ARE SAMPLED FROM TONI TONY TONE ANIVERSARY. LISTEN TO BOTH AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

I DO AGREE THAT IT SOUNDS A BIT DISTORTED. BUT AFTER BUMPING IT ALL WEEKEND, ITS STARTING TO GROW ON ME.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
lets sign a petition that his next album will be longer than 30 sumthin minutes :P

;D ;)

I can't stand the violins too, they sound distorted.

Dopeisjay

yes the violin synths are sampled from toni tony tone's anniversary.
I THINK THE VIOLINS ARE SAMPLED FROM TONI TONY TONE ANIVERSARY. LISTEN TO BOTH AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

I DO AGREE THAT IT SOUNDS A BIT DISTORTED. BUT AFTER BUMPING IT ALL WEEKEND, ITS STARTING TO GROW ON ME.