Author Topic: VIDEO: Rick Ross "Valley Of Death" (50 Cent Diss)  (Read 300 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: VIDEO: Rick Ross "Valley Of Death" (50 Cent Diss)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 04:22:58 PM »
Lol at quoting Khaled "This is the biggest album of the year"... Riiighhhhtttt....

I think everyone knows Em's album, whether its dope or not, is going to be the biggest album of the year, just because it's Em...

Tracks actually aite by the way, beats got that soul. Rick still can't drop anything longer than a minute and a half diss track though :-/

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »
I might download this when it comes out & check it out.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 05:25:10 PM »
Lol did anyone see this

"In this market they let impersonators walk ’round. 50 bodied you, I just laid the chalk down”

Lloyd Banks “Officer Down”

Lloyd Banks is trumping Rick Ross on the iTunes Top Songs chart with his diss track “Officer Down.” According to iTunes’ calculations Banks’ song landed at the no. 28 position, seven spots above Rick Ross’ “Magnificent”, which features G.O.O.D. music singer John Legend on the hook. The cut sits at no. 35.

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »
hmmm, i like the smooth sounding of the track, but when you listen to what hes saying.......hes still hurtin. 

Lol at quoting Khaled "This is the biggest album of the year"... Riiighhhhtttt....

hahahaha, too funny ;D

MediumL

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 12:00:10 AM »
preferred mafia music. his flow sounds kinda forced on this and the lyrics are weak
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 06:27:10 AM »
Lol did anyone see this

"In this market they let impersonators walk ’round. 50 bodied you, I just laid the chalk down”

Lloyd Banks “Officer Down”

Lloyd Banks is trumping Rick Ross on the iTunes Top Songs chart with his diss track “Officer Down.” According to iTunes’ calculations Banks’ song landed at the no. 28 position, seven spots above Rick Ross’ “Magnificent”, which features G.O.O.D. music singer John Legend on the hook. The cut sits at no. 35.

yeah haha
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 11:01:48 PM »

More likely biggest flop of the year. I'm betting even with all the guest appearances with damn near everyone currently in the game he will still fail.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 11:04:22 PM by rapsodie »

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 11:38:13 PM »
I'd be shocked if he sells 50 000