Author Topic: how does hip hop accept..  (Read 886 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: how does hip hop accept..
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2009, 08:37:38 AM »
"Gangsta" rap is dead...welcome to the world of commercial hip hop.....that's the explanation.

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 08:51:41 AM »
being black is not a choice or a feeling or a decription of an attraction unlike being gay is, it is offensive when people compare the plight of the black race to that of gays. gays have no country or culture that they were stripped from, they werent used to build a country that didnt accept them. being black is beautiful and being gay is perverted. just the scientifics of sexual organs and there functions ( and the anus is not a sexual organ originally ) speaks as to the abnormality of homosexual practicies, that is nothing like the experience of being a member of the strongest most hated race of people to walk the earth, and i feel you when you say gangsta rap is dead, but its sad that the only alternitive is homosexuality. isnt there anything else to commercialize rap music other tthan morality of orientation to be totaly disregaurded????????????? 8)

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 08:52:59 AM »
perhaps it did start way back when we didnt dis own dr dre after the pictures of him with the lipstick and shit came out. guess we must blame ourselves lol :o 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 08:54:57 AM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO
WAYNES TOUNGE KISS WID BABY
TI DOIN CRIME STOPPER COMMERCIALS
RICK ROSS BEING A OFFICER AND LYING ABOUT IT
KANYE BEING IN OPEN SUPPORT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, EVEN ADMITTING TO DRESSING LIKE THEM

IS THIS IS WHAT IT'S COME TO? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLE ROUGH NECKS? 8)

IMO..
1. Game's Tattoo: It's his face, I defo would never tat my fucken face. EVER!
2. Wayne's Kiss: I think it's more "Homo" to judge him for it, Dudes basically his fucken dad.
3. T.I.'s commercials.... That's suspect I can't lie.
4. Ro$$ as a CO: Who gives a shit, So dude had a job before Rap... unlike 90% who never worked a day in their life.
5. Kanye/Homosexuality: He was raised by a single mother, it's a wrap/fact that the female trait's would be dominant.
(+ If dude likes it RAW, that's in on him not me.... Still don't change the fact he can drop nice beats)

That & like Jigga said, "What you they eat don't make me shit" (Flipped it a little)

I don't know what goes on in your house but I have NEVER kissed my dad. Not on the cheek and damn sure not on the lips.

Back to the main topic, yeah this is sad. Hip Hop needs to be crucifying some of these dudes but they just embrace them even more. Sad

+1

for real, i have never kissed my dad on the lips/cheek/whatever, people are openly accepting this shit. you dudes must live in a weird household if this shit is fine with you.
It would be more acceptable if it was even on the cheek....who kisses your own mom or dad to the lips?
I would feel like a fuckin incest pervert.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:56:53 AM by Booz »

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 10:13:12 AM »
XACTLY 8)

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 10:31:17 AM »
sometimes people come to my house and ask my for a favour.. when i agree to do something for them they are so gratefull that they kiss my cheek or hand..
a kiss is a sign of respect. Thats what my father Vito thaught me.

HOWEVER
what Lil Wayne did was mad homo!

Games tatts? well i dont giva fuck about it.
Ross being a CO? that just another fake rapper exposed. I fell sorry for those who really believed that he was a fuckin drug lord bigger than pablo escobar..lol

Biggzy

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »
wat u hear nowadays is fake ass shit... skip-hop.. hiphop was once about real street shit and anti system n a way 2 make real shit be heard but nowadays its all about commercial shit!!! FAKE!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: HOW DOES HIP HOP ACCEPT???????????????????????????
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2009, 08:10:20 PM »
GAME'S BUTTERFLY TATOO
WAYNES TOUNGE KISS WID BABY
TI DOIN CRIME STOPPER COMMERCIALS
RICK ROSS BEING A OFFICER AND LYING ABOUT IT
KANYE BEING IN OPEN SUPPORT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, EVEN ADMITTING TO DRESSING LIKE THEM

IS THIS IS WHAT IT'S COME TO? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLE ROUGH NECKS? 8)

IMO..
1. Game's Tattoo: It's his face, I defo would never tat my fucken face. EVER!
2. Wayne's Kiss: I think it's more "Homo" to judge him for it, Dudes basically his fucken dad.
3. T.I.'s commercials.... That's suspect I can't lie.
4. Ro$$ as a CO: Who gives a shit, So dude had a job before Rap... unlike 90% who never worked a day in their life.
5. Kanye/Homosexuality: He was raised by a single mother, it's a wrap/fact that the female trait's would be dominant.
(+ If dude likes it RAW, that's in on him not me.... Still don't change the fact he can drop nice beats)

That & like Jigga said, "What you they eat don't make me shit" (Flipped it a little)

I don't know what goes on in your house but I have NEVER kissed my dad. Not on the cheek and damn sure not on the lips.

Back to the main topic, yeah this is sad. Hip Hop needs to be crucifying some of these dudes but they just embrace them even more. Sad

Word... someone needs to be crucified, but who's going to perform the crucifiction?

See, nobody has to maintain any credibility anymore.

Like back when I was a kid you used to have the old-school gaurdians of hip-hop culture who maintained its integrity.  And their voices were still relevant at record labels, magazines, and in television.

Back in the day it was a process.. you biuld respect on the underground, the Source does few paragraphs on in, the hardcore heads start telling the casual fans about you.... you get a veteran in the gam to put you on.... eventually you get a hot single get some radio and video play, your album starts to sell..if the non-radio tracks are all filler then you lose credibility, but if your skills are on par and you carry the whole album from top to bottom then you get credibility and longevity in the hip-hop game.

Well now, the Sauce has no  credibility, they lost any shred of it by dickriding benzino, giving him 4 and half mics on every album, and shittin on anybody Benzino decided he didn't like (Eminem).

Then you have XXL, the most popular section of their magazine becomes the Eye Candy section and they kind of forgot about what their magazine was supposed to be founded on.

So basically now alll you have to do is market to the young teenage girls, get their support, and you have a successful carear.  Infact if you come out underground and hard core and gain respect of the old school...its actually counterproductive and you end up like Joel Ortiz and the rest of the bitter, no label, non-platinum cats that make up Slaughterhouse.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »
its either a win win or a lose loser situation..

artists/MC's who do stay tru to there hood/style/theme get pushed to the back seats because they don't change up there style and do "puffy" beats or whatever

its that producer from around your way who gives you that unique sound that makes you stand apart from the rest. now any album you buy in the last few years since 02 - 0X all sound very similar if not basicly the same beats just chopped up a bit..

thats y im always like wheres the new spice 1/ Eiht / Ant Banks(if he can bother) wheres that CJ mac bomb shit gone???.. this old shit sound newer/fresher than any of these new releases.. if not newer at least they sound different. from the rest of the so called MC's who have 10% lyric 90% beat/noise 300% base..

spice 1 kept the same swager from 87 to 09 his beats may have changed but u can tell when u hear it that thats a spice 1 track
hip hop is one of the most popular genres baseicly the game/g unit.. filled the void britney spears left and now she had a "come bac" shes up there sharing the same lime light a 12 track albums all hyped up with 30 different producers and feats

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2009, 11:40:55 PM »
Hip hop is the new pop. Back in the day it was street. Now its equivalent to what Britney Spears, NSync, Backstreet Boys were in the 90s. That's why I don't listen to the radio anymore. There's still new, good hip hop coming out, it just ain't on the radio or mtv.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2009, 02:10:01 AM »
My question is how does Hip Hop accept some of the wack ass music that all those peeps drop?  How does Hip Hop accept that those attributes that you laid out should be the sole reason they are dope or not?  It should be about their music, and bottom line, the majority of those cats you listed make some wack ass music.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »
My question is how does Hip Hop accept some of the wack ass music that all those peeps drop?  How does Hip Hop accept that those attributes that you laid out should be the sole reason they are dope or not?  It should be about their music, and bottom line, the majority of those cats you listed make some wack ass music.

you're right. Everyone's so worried about image that they forgot how to make good music.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2009, 10:18:37 AM »
thats because of the way entertainers are.. its like kids when they watch wrestling WWE, they think its real as hell so they ride for it. The media shoves it down these fucktards throats plus the artist is also selling himself to where you love him and forget about the music. They BUY INTO THE IMAGE.  Thats why I'm surprised that people on this board are enjoying prince's music. when most ppl care about image. Talk to alot of ppl "prince is a fag so your a fag for listening to that 2"

but nowadays as an MC... doesnt matter how dope u can kick a freestyle, or how you can rip a 16.. all that matters now is how cool u can say the words and how much attitude u can have like dipset. just ask AHMAD (back in the days).

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »
i cant quite keep up with all the comments but i do feel alot of what i read about wack music and i wasnt saying that the atributes that i laid out are or should be the sole factors that determine if someone is dope but i feel they should be enough to knock you out of consideration when you are claiming to be a tuff rapper, with the exception of kanye cuz he doesnt claim to be tuff but i dont feel there is any real room for a homo rapper although i see we will soon be forced to accept it, i mean hip hop is so soft they let the system get em all shook up about using profanity a year or so ago, rappers came out vowing to curse no more and not use the word nigga and shit, that aint hip hop , hip hop is the voice of the rebel fuck that bowing down shit and congorming. but i dont know thats just me 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 10:26:18 AM »
Are people not supposed to support the gay community? Funny that a lot of black people share that sentiment when they were the societal scapegoats back in the day. "societal", probably a big word for you hip hop retards.

Chill the fuck out

I think that's a funny reply because I think the original poster needs to chill the fuck out.  Who gives a fuck?  Stop limiting hip-hop to a gangsta image.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks