Author Topic: YUKMOUTH Feat. CROOKED I and RAY J---Im a Gangsta  (Read 1074 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: YUKMOUTH Feat. CROOKED I and RAY J---Im a Gangsta
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2009, 03:40:24 PM »
single material.if yuk make this a video single then he might get some mainstream exposure.

If Yuk ain't gonna shoot a video himself, it ain't gonna happen... RBC Records is a joke label that ain't doing shit with the records they release. Yuk and Tha Realest are dropping on the same day and they have to promote this shit on their own...
RBC records is exactly like TTL records, which warren G is releasing the G-files on.
they're both distributed by koch, and all they are is another avenue to get your cd distributed rather than going directly with koch.
they dont offer anything other than distributing the cd. artists have to work on their own promo.
but with that being said, they get more money per cd, coz promo is not included. its stictly indy, but if their distribtuion gets to all major cd strores, and most smaller cd stores, then thats a good thing. as long as the cd is seen on the shelf of everybody's local cd store.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 03:43:49 PM by ironmike »

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 05:16:59 PM »
Its not like having a video even matters anymore.music channels are basically no more these days.videos aren't important like they once were.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2009, 06:56:19 PM »
single material.if yuk make this a video single then he might get some mainstream exposure.

yea but they should change the name of the song

mos def...i tend to ignore any song with the word gangsta in the title. But I listened to it, sounded alright.

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2009, 10:37:09 PM »
Its not like having a video even matters anymore.music channels are basically no more these days.videos aren't important like they once were.

4real......especially when mtv and vh1 is all gay reality tv shows and dont put videos of people you dont even know like back in the day when taking chances on a new artist or group was common

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

Mietek23

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2009, 10:42:17 PM »
When does yuk and realests albums drop?did they get pushed back again?

Yuk's dropping on May 5 and Tha Realest is dropping May 19 as they don't want to compete with each other releasing albums the same day...

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2009, 10:43:43 PM »
Did that new ThugLordz ever drop  ???

Mietek23

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2009, 10:56:34 PM »

Nah, the project was put on hold due to a argue Yuk & Bo had some time ago..

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2009, 11:04:11 PM »

Nah, the project was put on hold due to a argue Yuk & Bo had some time ago..

Thanks for the info....

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 02:53:20 PM »
wow fuck this song u guys are faggots since when is a commercial sound a good thing? ew i need a q tip to clean this shit out my ears. i stilll love crook and yuk....crooks part is fire but the rest is trash

PLAYA510

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2009, 08:11:54 PM »
damn this is wack imo
first off crooked killed yuk on his own song
its commercial aite, but damn yuk needs to get back on that "nuthin to a boss" type shit

I wouldnt call it terrible but the beat could have been better but im glad you mentioned "nuthin to a boss" cuz that single was hot and i couldn't believe how under the gun it went, they would only show it on bet uncut and i live in the bay and recall only hearing it on the radio once when had this 2 hour segment once a week of playing just bay shit.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 08:18:10 PM by PLAYA510 »