Author Topic: Crooked I, Rhymefest,Vakill,Nino Bless and Juicer to appear on the same track!!  (Read 193 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

SICK!"!

No, unfortunately I don't have a snippet, a sneak peak, or even a "making of" video, but I do have this pic of Vakill and 'Fest at Soundscape Studios putting the finishing touches on "Beast Ballad", which also features Crooked I, Juice and Nino Bless.  The track will be featured on Va's upcoming release, Armor of God.

Even more impressive than the lineup of lyrical monsters on this song, is the fact that Va was able to get 'Fest and Juice on the same track.

I asked Vakill when it was coming and all he had to say was "Soon...very soon"

Posted by Andrew Barber

http://fakeshoredrive.com/2009/03/coming-soon-vakill-feat-rhymefest.html
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:19:11 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

JohnnyL

Sounds great.  So far I'm liking the shit I've heard from Nino Bless.  It'll be cool to hear him on another track.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SICK!"!

No, unfortunately I don't have a snippet, a sneak peak, or even a "making of" video, but I do have this pic of Vakill and 'Fest at Soundscape Studios putting the finishing touches on "Beast Ballad", which also features Crooked I, Juice and Nino Bless.  The track will be featured on Va's upcoming release, Armor of God.

Even more impressive than the lineup of lyrical monsters on this song, is the fact that Va was able to get 'Fest and Juice on the same track.

Posted by Andrew Barber

Cool. Been waiting on this track since I first heard about it on Vakill's old forum last year. BTW, this ain't Juice from BWS. It's the Chicago JUICE. The dude who beat Eminem in Scribble Jam years ago.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

SICK!"!

Posted by Andrew Barber

Cool. Been waiting on this track since I first heard about it on Vakill's old forum last year. BTW, this ain't Juice from BWS. It's the Chicago JUICE. The dude who beat Eminem in Scribble Jam years ago.

propz for that info homes

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

They are supposed to be dropping a video for it too, but probably straight to internet...

OG Hack Wilson

ITS ABOUT TIME THIS SONG FUCKING DROPS

this track was talked about back in November
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope...

OG Hack Wilson

mc juice's the motherfuckin man
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

Johnny l have you checked out nino bless mixtape that came out recently?its fire