Author Topic: Some People Wont Stay Quiet  (Read 460 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Some People Wont Stay Quiet
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2002, 01:45:23 PM »
what flow??????what fuckin rhyme scheme????

you know your just gonna get shit on again, hittin up mothafuckaz with pink disses and shit......maybe you should change your name from Mack to Wack.......

LIST OF PEEPS WHO NEED TO CHECK THEMSELVES

MACK
& THE REST OF DA, FUCKIN LAME ASS CREW, AINT NEVER DO SHIT CEPT DISS M DOGG, TALK BOUT HOW THEIR GONNA BATTLE ELITE AND DRAG IT ON FOR 2 MONTHES

I'M ONE OF THE TIGHTEST MOTHAFUCKAZ ON THIS SITE AND I ROLL WIT A BUNCH OF SHIT TALKIN, ALL BARK AND NO BITE FAGGOTS.......NAW, LEMME REPHRAZE THAT, I OWN A GROUP OF ALL BARK NO BITE MOTHAFUCKAZ.......

Funny, I aint dissed MDogg.. If i have its all been in good humuor and i dont believe m & mdogg, or me and any of Elite have beef or shit like that.. but if there is a crew battle.. then i battle.. i neva had beef wit elite.. i may have made the passing comment bout them in a rhyme.. Thats what crews do.. I neva beef wit them.. let me get that strait.. i think Blanket can make the same comment.,, and Mak..

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2002, 01:57:48 PM »
lol talk is cheap.......let me tell you a story wcc.....the story starts with a young emcee named fuxx......now fuxx is hated by all the vets on the site he posts on...........mainly cus he bit eminem and ludacris......but HE ALSO DISSED SOMEBODIES DEAD FATHER(disgustin)then one day(here the clever part).........a new user named grewsum registers claimin to be a friend of fuxx he then tells everyone fuxx has died......some months later it is discovered grewsum and fuxx are the same person.......bitin lyrics on the net may be sad......but fakin ya death........that just silly

oh yeah......the thing bout my story is.........mines true

in the words of Jay Z  dont make me expose you to them folk that dont know you

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2002, 02:11:49 PM »
i bit a total of what......2 punchlines, maybe three, and that was over a year ago......
you, on the otherhand have stole many ENTIRE VERSES AND A CREW NAME........
besides fuxx did die, i was wack as hell till i got the new nickname, then i upped my game.......you switched names and upped your stock of hot verses from other dudes, i became real, u became fake........

least i can handle the fact that i'm not a thug and i'm white........you cant even handle the fact that u cant rap.......

you dont want to fuck wit me melanin, and neither do any of your ghostwritters, your hottest bitten shit cant fuck wit my keystyle.......

Pillow

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2002, 02:53:43 PM »
what flow??????what fuckin rhyme scheme????

you know your just gonna get shit on again, hittin up mothafuckaz with pink disses and shit......maybe you should change your name from Mack to Wack.......

LIST OF PEEPS WHO NEED TO CHECK THEMSELVES

MACK
& THE REST OF DA, FUCKIN LAME ASS CREW, AINT NEVER DO SHIT CEPT DISS M DOGG, TALK BOUT HOW THEIR GONNA BATTLE ELITE AND DRAG IT ON FOR 2 MONTHES

I'M ONE OF THE TIGHTEST MOTHAFUCKAZ ON THIS SITE AND I ROLL WIT A BUNCH OF SHIT TALKIN, ALL BARK AND NO BITE FAGGOTS.......NAW, LEMME REPHRAZE THAT, I OWN A GROUP OF ALL BARK NO BITE MOTHAFUCKAZ.......
lol ur a joke man with ur 100 posts and shit. i try to keep my beefs minimal, but u attackin all of DA for no reason, like i told assassian, if u got a prob with mak or any1 else adress them, not the whole crew. me and m dogg are good homies, i have never dissed him, i am cool with the whole elite crew, so b4 u pots up bullshit get ur facts str8 iight?

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2002, 03:58:36 PM »
~blanket~ or GrEw_SuM..........

whos the joke here, i think you better head for ~Cover~ you fuckin whine ass....did i speak your name, nah, so shut the fuck up......

you aint even know the sitiation, so back off before i get the REAL Devious Assailants to take your fake asses out..........

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2002, 06:39:56 PM »
Mack, dope shit. Coo punches and rhymes

Grew Sum, Mack was caught bitin 8 lines, u bit Eminem and Ludacris, "maybe 2 or 3 punches" in your words, u not tryin to call Mack a liar indicates it was more. You dissed sumbody's dead father, that is like Mack said disgusting. You came here and you was in DA all of a sudden, I never knew you, but u ain't done shit, except for spittin a few lines including some dissin M Dogg.

Now M Dogg, I'm coo wit you but talkin bout a collabo just cause you found sumbody else who got beef with Mack for different reasons makes it look like you really in need of sumbody who got ya back. We ain't got no hall of famers in our kru ? AlerG ain't never dropped out. Logic was a nominee. And you ain't got no title holders in urs ::) No beef, I'm just givin you my oppinion and you best to handle your beef with Mack alone, gettin help from a bita who dissed dead fathers won't get you too much respect

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2002, 06:50:06 PM »
That was then, this is now. Mack was caught biting here, Grew-Some over a year ago else where. As for collabos, I'll drop a collabo with most people, doesn't have to diss Mack. I was checking him 'cause he says he gots to check me, but I never did shit except beat him in a TWO round battle. Oh and Hall of Famers and titles, tha7th is one half of the Tag Champs with I-Bo who never actually left us by chose, and I am a former two-time Middleweight champ, you know, that belt you wear now. AlerG never drop in, to be able to drop out of DA, ya' know, and just 'cause Mack says he gots AlerG, I'll never believe that until I actually see AlerG here. As for beef with Mack, again, I thought it was over, I never dissed him after the battle, but he thinks I did, and says I need to check myself, fuck that, I'ma strike back, I ain't sitting down at all.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2002, 04:24:00 AM »
That was then, this is now. Mack was caught biting here, Grew-Some over a year ago else where. As for collabos, I'll drop a collabo with most people, doesn't have to diss Mack. I was checking him 'cause he says he gots to check me, but I never did shit except beat him in a TWO round battle. Oh and Hall of Famers and titles, tha7th is one half of the Tag Champs with I-Bo who never actually left us by chose, and I am a former two-time Middleweight champ, you know, that belt you wear now. AlerG never drop in, to be able to drop out of DA, ya' know, and just 'cause Mack says he gots AlerG, I'll never believe that until I actually see AlerG here. As for beef with Mack, again, I thought it was over, I never dissed him after the battle, but he thinks I did, and says I need to check myself, fuck that, I'ma strike back, I ain't sitting down at all.

I'm not talkin bout ur beef with Mack and you know that I was never the one to compare DA to the Elite all the time. I know you were the middleweight champ, but matter of fact it's sumbody else now ;D. And I ain't tryin to attack Elite or sumthing and aight, roccy & I-Bo (who needs Tech to win that battle if it ain't already over and otherwise is in Cloud 9 now) might have a title aight. Maybe Mack bitin here and grew sum bitin sumwhere else makes a huge difference to u but u saw all the shit mack got on grew sum and u still wanna collab ? I wasn't talkin bout ur personal war with Mack I just wanted to say grew sum ain't got shit to do with that

As for AlerG it true he ain't postin, but most of MD are just as inactive when it cums to keystylin. I never talked to him myself but Mack said he was in and our kru would be big enuff without him. So I'm quite sure he's in. And even if he ain't, not havin any hall of famers don't equal bein a wack kru. DA ain't been here for too long, same goes for sum of the members includin myself

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2002, 04:25:40 AM »
No beef, I'm just givin you my oppinion and you best to handle your beef with Mack alone, gettin help from a bita who dissed dead fathers won't get you too much respect

That was basically my point

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2002, 12:31:34 PM »
alright, imma straighten out Macks bullshit posts right now.....

as for dissing someones dead father, ok, i did it....my exact words were "your lacking a father figure" but this is a dude who was my biggest influence to ever write a rhyme and he turned his back on me and started acting like he was on a higher level than me, sometimes you gotta bring a cat back down to earth with a personal diss, i also hit the dude up on his fiance cheating on him.......i aint gon lie......it was fucked up but i was returning the favor.........

but how in the fuck is Mack gonna hate on me for dissin Cyph's father when he did that shit more than once himself, don't come on here and tell half the story Mack, thats a bitch move, i took responsibility for my actions and apologized to the dude, you just came back and did it again.......

you aint got dirt on me, everything i do there is a reason for it, a method to the madness, you just do your shit cuz your fucked in the head.......

and as for me, imma tell you exactly what i bit.....

Eminem, the "couldnt mke fans throw up their hands if they swallowed their fingers" line, and they never caught me on this one, i confessed to it later. secondly, i switched up a line by ludacris and said that a dude i was battlin could "suck up more nuts than a airplane vaccume"...thats all.....i had a lotta "BiterPolice" and "MunchDetectives" on my ass after that who would go out of their way to make it look like i bit.....so i had to switch names and styles.....

Mack on the other hand is still biting on a regular occasion, weather it be entire verses from a site he claims is shut down, the personna of a thug, the skin color of a black man or a crew name from www.jackin4beats.com....my beef with Mack or Melanin is that at one point i thought the dude was real, did his own thing and was good at it, only to find out that everything about him i know is fake, a lie........

and as for you saying this

oh yeah......the thing bout my story is.........mines true

in the words of Jay Z  dont make me expose you to them folk that dont know you

wouldnt them "folk" be the people at jackin4beats and our crew Da Commission, i'm doing you a favor and exposing you on one  site, don't make me ruin what you may have left of a reputaion over there 2 man.....feel lucky i'm only taking this out on Mack and not Melanin as well.....

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2002, 01:28:23 PM »
i did my research grew.........aiight lets check this shit out......and there is a melain on that site but check dudes aim an msn ish............

[lnk]http://www.jackin4beats.com/j4bforum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1971[/lnk]

now most people know my aim and msn names, is that them???????

now on a more interestin subject i found when searching through melanins posts............

[lnk]http://www.jackin4beats.com/j4bforum/viewtopic.php?p=90808&highlight=#90808[/lnk]

now read after this melanin dude spits.....................hes exposed as ..................wait for it..................GRE
WSUM.........so grew dont try and pass off ish you done to me.........plz you makin me look good..............and if you look at this guys other posts......he's actually bit people from here

I DUN TOLD YA,DONT MAKE ME EXPOSE YOU..............

Pillow

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2002, 01:35:57 PM »
~blanket~ or GrEw_SuM..........

whos the joke here, i think you better head for ~Cover~ you fuckin whine ass....did i speak your name, nah, so shut the fuck up......

you aint even know the sitiation, so back off before i get the REAL Devious Assailants to take your fake asses out..........

lol why u comin at me like that? i was jus askin u not to say FUCK DA...and u did say that, so that includes me seeing i am a member, u need ta stop dissin ppl for no apparent reason, cause to be real with i aint got no beef with u

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2002, 02:09:07 PM »
This e-mail verbalmstah@hotmail.com belongs to someone I remember. But others boards shit ain't what I'm worried about. As for Mack, you proved nothing, just an accusation, but you should know about that. You had some, but they prove to be true... (ooohhhhhh) Doesn't mean all are though, so what you really got.