Author Topic: Tha Relativez  (Read 629 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Tha Relativez
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 03:59:23 PM »
They have some bangers in their collection.

Yea, their first 2 albums are CLASSICS 8)

The Takeover was a good album actually, I love that Played Like A Piano song.  And the song "Gangsta" with the Realest and Top Dogg that uses the same sample as "Nuthin But A G Thang".  But what kind of name is Suga Buga?  Sounds like he says Sugar Booger half the time, it cracks me up.

Could U Upload That Track?

Yes, please do that song was the shit. Tha Realest is definatley "Tupac'd" out on that track, but he does his thing on it

Here's the track:

Tha Relativez feat. Tha Realest - Gangsta
http://www.zshare.net/audio/57683062d737f3f1/

Even if he sounds like 'Pac on this track you can't deny it shit still bangs hard 8)

i love that "untouchable westside mob figga"-part in his verse.
btw: was snoop dogg also on that album?
because in some interview they were asked "why was snoop listed as "dogg" and they said "record label did that, idk".
so was he on that album?wasn´t TOP DOGG supposed to be on that album too?

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 12:29:32 AM »

Mietek23

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 12:37:30 AM »
They have some bangers in their collection.

Yea, their first 2 albums are CLASSICS 8)

The Takeover was a good album actually, I love that Played Like A Piano song.  And the song "Gangsta" with the Realest and Top Dogg that uses the same sample as "Nuthin But A G Thang".  But what kind of name is Suga Buga?  Sounds like he says Sugar Booger half the time, it cracks me up.

Could U Upload That Track?

Yes, please do that song was the shit. Tha Realest is definatley "Tupac'd" out on that track, but he does his thing on it

Here's the track:

Tha Relativez feat. Tha Realest - Gangsta
http://www.zshare.net/audio/57683062d737f3f1/

Even if he sounds like 'Pac on this track you can't deny it shit still bangs hard 8)

i love that "untouchable westside mob figga"-part in his verse.
btw: was snoop dogg also on that album?
because in some interview they were asked "why was snoop listed as "dogg" and they said "record label did that, idk".
so was he on that album?wasn´t TOP DOGG supposed to be on that album too?

Top Dogg is in this song doing some adlibs in the background but he has a verse in the song "Bounce" from that album.

"Tha Takeover" was released on Snoop's label.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 12:56:38 AM »
i bought The Takeover back in the day and its a great west coast album to me

snoop wasn't on the album and it wasn't released on his label

it just had a sticker on it that said "Snoop Presents... Tha Relativez" it had that he was featured on it but anyone who has the actual album like i do know that he is not on it and its not on his label

they just put "Snoop presents" to give it more hype and sell better

bigpimpin20

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 02:06:58 AM »

it just had a sticker on it that said "Snoop Presents... Tha Relativez" it had that he was featured on it but anyone who has the actual album like i do know that he is not on it and its not on his label

U Can't Afford It feat. Snoop Dogg

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 02:23:27 AM »

your right

bigpimpin20

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 10:37:56 AM »
What's everybodies opinions on them?

To be honest, I hadn't really checked for them before, but I listened to "Too Gangsta For Radio" the other day and they killed that "This Is The Thanks You Get". Everything from the beat to Big Wy and Suga Buga was good about that song.

Then I started listening to "Gang Related Soundtrack" and "The Takeover" and they do put it down. What are they doin now?

anybody know whats the the title of song playin in the intro of This Is The Thanks You Get, "nowhere to run to baby..."?

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 10:54:17 AM »
they're pretty good. i think the one dude could really benefit from loosing 100 or so pounds. he sounds so damn slow and fat like he gotta sandwich in his mouth or something.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2009, 07:55:33 AM »
What's everybodies opinions on them?

To be honest, I hadn't really checked for them before, but I listened to "Too Gangsta For Radio" the other day and they killed that "This Is The Thanks You Get". Everything from the beat to Big Wy and Suga Buga was good about that song.

Then I started listening to "Gang Related Soundtrack" and "The Takeover" and they do put it down. What are they doin now?

anybody know whats the the title of song playin in the intro of This Is The Thanks You Get, "nowhere to run to baby..."?

just found it, if somebody is interestet here it is ---> Martha Reeves & The Vandellas-NoWhere To Run http://www.zshare.net/audio/58035497d810ea01/

kuruptDPG

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2009, 07:59:39 AM »
did tha releativez hav an album planned at deathrow?

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2009, 11:29:30 AM »
did tha releativez hav an album planned at deathrow?

I think some of the songs that later appeared on their albums like "Gangsta" for example, were recorded on Death Row...

MarshColin

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 01:36:49 PM »

your right

Which was actually just a recycled Snoop verse that I've heard on about 4 different songs. The original song was Ballers Night Out if I remember correctly.