Author Topic: More info on Crooked I and King Tech album!  (Read 527 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: More info on Crooked I and King Tech album!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 12:46:14 AM »
I don't understand why No Country for Old Men was canceled unless they all thought it might be the wrong route to attack some of the Legends.
who said it got cancelled?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 03:50:47 AM »
thatīs cool,but the qestion is whatīs release date for boss? itīs always say the freedownload album will coming soon...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 03:55:20 AM by YoungCrookedI »

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 04:46:07 AM »
So is it a full crooked I and tech album or is it a compliation of different artists

JohnnyL

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 09:24:06 AM »
All this sounds great, I just don't see how there's enough hours in the day for him to be able to get all these projects off the ground.  They all sound like great projects, but it might not be a bad idea for him to knock these out one at a time, before he moves on to the next one.

EFFeX

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »
So is it a full crooked I and tech album or is it a compliation of different artists

It's my understanding that it's a full length album with Crooked / King Tech

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 05:41:40 PM »

lets hope it's not the latter

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2009, 05:43:50 PM »
thatīs cool,but the qestion is whatīs release date for boss? itīs always say the freedownload album will coming soon...

boss should be out by the end of 2009, Crook comes good on his digital releases.

i just want his shit in stores :(
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens