Author Topic: Fabulous vs Indecisive ~ Middleweight Tourny~Rnd 1  (Read 261 times)

ToNe1904

Fabulous vs Indecisive ~ Middleweight Tourny~Rnd 1
« on: August 19, 2002, 10:30:34 AM »
Aiight, this is the first round. Ill be judging all these matches, except for Femcee's. Verses must be between 15-25 bars. There are NO exceptions, this rule must be followed...any less then 15, any more then 25...will be DQ'd. No topic on this, just strait up battle spits. Verses due Thursday, the 22nd. Midnight KALI time. This rule must be followed also, NO exceptions...if yur verse is 1 minute late, it will be DQ'd. So dont procrastinate yall. Good luck everybody.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Re: Fabulous vs Indecisive ~ Middleweight Tourny~R
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 12:21:11 PM »
firing "lyrical~blanks" even when "streets~burst" watchin "pure~gangstas~roamin" your "funeral~hurst"/
i be "scopin" makin sure you outta "tha~game" your "style~o~shame" on me will not be "cursed"/
you steppin on "Elite" turf "middle-weight" belt ima stealin, lyrically sendin you "out~bound"/
rakin votes "in" make you look "unclassy~chappy" makin more emcees "drop" like you neva seen, im "profound"/
classed a "lil~geezy" coz you not "breezy~fo~sheezy" loosin first round, coz your punchlines are "cheesy"/
a vet i should be, with my "unpredictable~wordplay" you will see, you should work on it more, but you should "retire"/
like a fuckin "cheque~book" your "used~n~abused" more times, style outta date, which has "slowly~expired"/
only way you get noticed in this "match" is your name placed in tha "middle weight tourny"
then being thrown in tha "hall~o~shame" coz your more "imbaresin" than "lil~bow~wow" your "lyrics~r~corny"/
rakin in votes quicker than "cowboys~with~goats" be endin this instantly, like a murderer "slittin~throats"/
quick "slash" creatin a "ceranade" of "blood~baths" im "indy~tha~rippa" with an "oversized~granni~slippa"/
no body be "sluggin~on~this~g" no-one like you the "up~asses~more~times" than a dick, or "the~paparazi"/
let "nature~take~its~course" let my name, rise before "urs" make it so you go "out~first~round"/
so atleast tha "nuetral~audience" can give some time to "rappidly~applause" coz "intense~emcees"/
be comin up for "second~bouts" make no noise on tha "way~out" outta this tourny, buh bye "corny"/

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2002, 01:26:11 PM »
Your Sweet-Not-A-Vet Just Anotha Geek-On-Da-Deck To Meet Defeat-N-Get-Wrecked//
Make U Disappear Like Magical-Musicians Fuck Around And Put U In Tragical-Conditions//
U On Da Net Tryna Hurt-Feelins I Murk-Children And Hustle-In-Da-STREETS!//
U Don’t Push No ‘Muscle’-Dawg-Ya-‘Weak’… Don’t Rumble-Im-Unquie…Got A Gun-Ho!-Take-A-Seat//
Punches Can’t ‘Touchdown’ Cuz U ‘Fumble’-When-U-Speak//
ReGain Focus Cuz This Is Hope-Less…Get Out Da Big-League Cuz U Belong In SLOW-PITCH!//
Raps-Stacked-Like-Timber...My Heat Will Melt Ya Like A Action-Figure..I Heard Swallows-On-Ya-Menu//
Dawg Youve BEEN-Weak…How U Gonna Stop My Ten-Week-Win-Streak When I Shot Hollows-Off-In-U?//
Ur Part Of Da Neglect-Kids.. I Leave U WET-Like-Dicks-Do-Chicks.. BOW DOWN And Respect-this-BITCH!//
Too Hot… How U Gonna Get Next-To-This When All U Talk-About Means-Shit-To-“Wcc" You Remind Me Of A Tolite-When-You-Speak//
Your Rhymes-R-Whack-Ho.. Compare My Rhymes-To-Tobacco Cuz It’ll Minimize-Ya-Life-Span//
Even Holdin A Meat-Cutter Your A Weak-Fucker Only Speak-Gutter Cuz You Memorized-My-Tight-Jams//
U Tryna RUN a Hoeish-Circus.. I Leave U Below-Earth-Surface If U Drop Fake-Quotes-Dig//
Sit Down And ill Show U Da Art-Of-War When My Rhymes Start-To-Roar So Just Take-Notes-KID//
Couldn’t Come Wit Something CUTTIN Even If U Where Laced-Wit-Swords To Change-Da-Score//
Face-It-Whore I Blaze-Da-Board.. And Fuckin’ Wit Fab U Get SHUTDOWN like A Basement-Door//
Ill Leave Indecisive-Twitchin-In-Lakes Wit His Spine-Twisted-Like-Braids….Void-What-U-Assume//
Quote-This-Kid Im Dope-Wit-Scripts And Da Only Votes-You’ll-Get Is By Ya Crew-In-This-Room//
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2002, 05:01:17 AM »
aiight, Phar-Phetched said he was gonna judge this battle for me....since it involves a member of KINGS. So wheneva he getz a chance he'll vote on it...peace

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2002, 07:21:04 AM »
I am voting fairly....

None of you had creative punches at all...There were some good multis but not the best i've seen....

I give it to Femcee it was just overall better..She had 1 or 2 punches and more creative multis than indecisive.

FabulousFemcEE

• Lil Geezy
  • FaBuLoUsFeMcEe
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2002, 11:01:25 AM »
I am voting fairly....

None of you had creative punches at all...There were some good multis but not the best i've seen....

I give it to Femcee it was just overall better..She had 1 or 2 punches and more creative multis than indecisive.

*Bows* Thank you thank you thank you very much people..*gets a surprised look on her face* I dont know what too say this was sooo unexpected.

Thank you Thank You thank you...god damn you peeps are poor stop throwing roses and start throwing money damn it!!

Nah fo' real nice battle Indecisive *shakes his hand*
Aint Got A "Linecese-2-Hold-Heat"//
But Ill "Blast-Quick-Wit-Da-Chrome"//
Will Take Ya "Life-When-We-Meet"//
Then Turn A "Casket-To-Ya-Home"//

BuRn BitCh BuRn

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2002, 11:41:27 AM »
;) anytime, its a pleasure to do battle with someone who always brings heat, and can be very unpredictable.. you hid your talent from me...

Peace femcee!

Indecisive!
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2002, 04:20:24 PM »
I am gonna be a fair judge..Im not gonna be stupid bout beef and shit.