Author Topic: 40GLOCC Shows Video How He Gets Workers In California! COMEDY Must See Funny  (Read 916 times)

englishvocabullaryinuse

• Lil Geezy
Just a cheap ploy to get some online attention, create some controversy and maybe start a feud/battle. All he did is put himsel in the same category as the racist minute man.

Just goes to show how desperate of a nobody he is.

I'd shit on 40, or anyone else for that matter, for getting his kicks out of someone's desperate situation.

HEY 40! Find another profession, you know you don't make a dime of your half ass, shitty, noise you call music. Fucking waste of sperm.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
eye want someone to list what was soo racist about that video??
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
eye want someone to list what was soo racist about that video??

I bet no one can. They talking things out of context. Not to mention racist means hating or doing something to someone because of their race.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
NAH..Ya'll Trippin'...I Know 40 Glocc Personally And He Got Luv 4 Us...He Aint On No Racist Shit Like How Ya'll Sayin'...I Seen The Video And I Feel What Some Of Ya'll R Sayin But Thats How It Is Out Here In Dino... Cats Is Just Tryin To Eat And He Was Stating How Hungry We R...

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
40 FUCKED UP ON THIS ONE

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
NAH..Ya'll Trippin'...I Know 40 Glocc Personally And He Got Luv 4 Us...He Aint On No Racist Shit Like How Ya'll Sayin'...I Seen The Video And I Feel What Some Of Ya'll R Sayin But Thats How It Is Out Here In Dino... Cats Is Just Tryin To Eat And He Was Stating How Hungry We R...
LIKE I SAID...
40 FUCKED UP.. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS,, HES A FUCKEN CLOWN ALL OF A SUDDEN .. PEOPLE FIND THAT SHIT VERY DISREPECTFULL,,, NOW WHETHER HE WANTS TO PUT OUT A PUBLIC STATEMENT & APOLOGIZE FOR HIS FUCK UP ,, OR CONTINUE TO HAVE PEOPLE SPEAK FOR HIM .. THATS ON HIM... BUT TRUST ME HE LOST LOTS OF HIS LATINO SUPPORT ON THIS ONE,,, GIVE A FUCK IF HE KNOWS MORE ESSAYS THEN ESSAYS, SO DOES THAT MEAN U COULD PULL SOME SHIT OFF LIKE THIS AND GET AWAY WITH IT...  PLAIN & SIMPLE ,, HE FUCKED UP ON THIS LITTLE VIDEO HE PUT OUT

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
I SURE HE DONT GIVE A FUCK ::)  ;D mexican or not if he cared what u thought he would be a bag boy somewhere or blogging like u r doing now ;D
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

htown00

• Lil Geezy
damn mufuckas are sensitive as hell...how many of those mexican cali lifestyle type dvd's come out with all kinds of disses to blacks...I bet the same people wouldn't say it was racists if some hispanics were trying to show a gangsta ass video with them servin rocks to black folks...gtfoh with double standard bullshit.

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
FUCK 40

HOPE "LA EME" SENDS SOME "SURENOS" TO STOMP HIS FUCKEN HEAD IN.

FUCK 40

SERIOUSLY HOPE HIS HEAD GETS CRACKED 4 THIS. 
I WILL NEVER PLUG ANY OF HIS VIDS, TRACKS, OR ANYTHING DEALING WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

htown00

• Lil Geezy
FUCK 40

HOPE "LA EME" SENDS SOME "SURENOS" TO STOMP HIS FUCKEN HEAD IN.

FUCK 40

SERIOUSLY HOPE HIS HEAD GETS CRACKED 4 THIS. 
I WILL NEVER PLUG ANY OF HIS VIDS, TRACKS, OR ANYTHING DEALING WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Did you feel the same way after mexicans made dvds with them chasing black bums and showing chicks jump black chicks, and if so, did you go to any chicano website saying FUCK _____?  If you didn't you're a biased hypocrite and your opinion doesn't matter anyway

The_Offence

LIKE I SAID...
40 FUCKED UP.. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS,, HES A FUCKEN CLOWN ALL OF A SUDDEN .. PEOPLE FIND THAT SHIT VERY DISREPECTFULL,,, NOW WHETHER HE WANTS TO PUT OUT A PUBLIC STATEMENT & APOLOGIZE FOR HIS FUCK UP ,, OR CONTINUE TO HAVE PEOPLE SPEAK FOR HIM .. THATS ON HIM... BUT TRUST ME HE LOST LOTS OF HIS LATINO SUPPORT ON THIS ONE,,, GIVE A FUCK IF HE KNOWS MORE ESSAYS THEN ESSAYS, SO DOES THAT MEAN U COULD PULL SOME SHIT OFF LIKE THIS AND GET AWAY WITH IT...  PLAIN & SIMPLE ,, HE FUCKED UP ON THIS LITTLE VIDEO HE PUT OUT
tell conejo & them other cats dissing our people to apologize to no they don't wanna do that but we should right ? you damn well know alot of your artists disss our people in there music to so why cry about this and eye for and eye remember that all you mexicans in here stop bitching you do it to well maybe not you but you know damn well your artist does it too so if your people are doing it why should a black person apologize huh ?  answer that ? we should be held accountable for what we say but your people shouldn't :-\
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:32:51 AM by The_Offence »

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
2 wrongs don't make a right so hows this video helping anything out ?

The_Offence

2 wrongs don't make a right so hows this video helping anything out ?
yes 2 wrongs don't make a right which is why these mexicans need to stop crying about this your artists does it to so why should one race apologize ? im still waiting for somebody to answer this why should a black person apologize  tell conejo we want a apology to tell these clown that put out the dvd where there were some mexicans chasing the black bum we want a apology to ...no they wont do that but we should right ? :-\ get the fuck out of here with that shit it works both ways...you people only see it as racist when it happens to your race but you turn a blind eye when your race does it I've heard mexican rappers make fun of blacks & middle Easterns time after time in there music
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:31:46 AM by The_Offence »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i feel what you sayin The_Offence and thats why i think there will never be unity, at least in this lifetime
each race wants to be higher than the next
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.