Author Topic: I spent Tuesday night/Wednesday morning in front of the San Diego County Jail..  (Read 340 times)

Sikotic™

LOL He told em the other drunks were pissing on eachother on the inside. I think I would of found that entertaining.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
DUI'S are BAD NEWS!

I've had my experiences with it..................SUCKS ASS AND ITS A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE LOTTA MONEY SPENT!

J Bananas

Trump fired Khloe Kardashian last night from the apprentice over her DUI.

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
spaekin of DUI's i was seatin passenger when my friend got one. we ended up driving on the wrong side of the freeway (dont ask how) and the first car that came head on with us was a cop car.. go figure huh

Sikotic™

Anybody up on DUIs? My homie keeps getting offers from attorneys, but I think hiring one would be a waste of time since they took his blood inside the jail. I think he should just go before the judge on his own. He's gonna pay big time, but why make a lawyer rich on the side when the lawyer can't really do anything anyways?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Getting a lawyer could help him.... More money you pay for a lawyer the more you get out of shit. Just look at these rich people.  ::)

Sikotic™

But rich people get the best lawyers and grease all the right palms. This fuckin stoner doesn't have a penny to his name.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

spaekin of DUI's i was seatin passenger when my friend got one. we ended up driving on the wrong side of the freeway (dont ask how) and the first car that came head on with us was a cop car.. go figure huh

LMAO remember when you brother got picked up for a PI
when that nigga was laying in the middle of the road passed out drunk as fuck

and when me and eric ran into the whataburger sign

that shit was classic

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
But rich people get the best lawyers and grease all the right palms. This fuckin stoner doesn't have a penny to his name.

Well then yeah, hes pretty fucked. Shouldn't waste money he doesn't have on a lawyer. DUI's are pretty serious too damn.

Sikotic™

I'll buy him a bus pass for his birthday.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I was thinking more like a bar of soap.....with a string and wrist attachment.

Sikotic™

I was thinking more like a bar of soap.....with a string and wrist attachment.
LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE