Author Topic: Now THIS is a DOPE ass RZA beat  (Read 414 times)

cyence

• 'G'
Re: Now THIS is a DOPE ass RZA beat
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2009, 06:20:45 PM »
In defense of Tical (though I thought the beats were actually dope) most of the beats on there were done at the last minute. RZA said in the Wu Manual he made Bring the Pain back in 91. But most of Tical was destroyed in a flood at RZA's studio, and he had to throw stuff together to meet the release date

Invincible

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 06:25:00 PM »
In defense of Tical (though I thought the beats were actually dope) most of the beats on there were done at the last minute. RZA said in the Wu Manual he made Bring the Pain back in 91. But most of Tical was destroyed in a flood at RZA's studio, and he had to throw stuff together to meet the release date

Didn't know that. So the album would probably of been the shit if it weren't destroyed. Thanks for the info.

Moe

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 06:31:21 PM »
its alright

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 09:18:31 AM »
I must admit that even though i have followed The Wu since the beginning, i've just really started to go back and appreciate RZA's beats for how creative they are...Better than Dre, Premo, Quik?? Don't know about that but he has his own style that can't nobody fuck with...I think my favorite RZA production is Shadowboxing..I think it's a GZA track...Shit is just banging as much now as then.     

westsiderider323

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 09:22:10 AM »
listen to Fatal thats a dope ass RZA beat

kuruptDPG

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 09:52:43 AM »
Don't worry about that request, here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/219645696/N-Tyce-Hush_Hush_Tip-Vinyl-1993-CMS.rar

props homie, 1st time i heard this trak, dope as hell