Author Topic: FLoydness get your goat mouth ass up in here part 2  (Read 4252 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: FLoydness get your goat mouth ass up in here part 2
« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2009, 02:34:31 PM »
Loon3y you have to be the biggest pussy ever

ride your fuckin bike...
your the one who acts all tough

Exactly, this bitch made fag calls me out, then when I call his bluff, he doesn't wanna come down and get his ass beat.

this really made me lol, i told your bitch ass to come down and you said NO you come down here. i aint the 1 bluffin you lil pussy and i put it down that i aint gonnna be the 1 crying on the floor like a little bitch

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2009, 02:38:38 PM »
lol all i say is lets meet, and these bitches go yea ima beat you down.

hahaha i swear man these guys probaly fought once in their life in it was in highschool.

lol bitches dont wanan be put on blast. AG i doubt your pussy ass would meet if you were down here.

LMAO
your such a fuckin asian prick... you cant be serious...

your calling me out and everyone else out but you dont even have the balls to meet up with someone in the same city

take the fuckin bus, ride the subway, take a taxi, ride your skateboard, ride your razor scooter from third grade, ask your grandpa to do like in the old country and hop on a thing that he can wheel you from his back on, prove yourself loon3y
just dont drive please spare the lives

Roccy

« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »
1. i have no problem with floyd or nik/elior

2. i do feel bad about my comments earlier, goes to show if you don't got nothing nice to say....lol

3. however, i do stand by the sentiment that y'all need to lay off the drugs, i'd fuck the shit out of make love to floyd in that disney land pic but that's selling yourself to the lowest common denominator....

for example.....this is a recent-ish picture of me DRUUUUUUUNKKKKK (8 beers, half bottle of jack, half a bottle of jose, and lord knows how much jaegger) and it's by far one of my worst pics

but i don't look THAT bad drunk, compared to someone fucked up that much whose been drugged out for a while.

lol..are you armenian?

nope

and with a little bit of on my dad's side

damn, you look straight up like this armenian dude i know, and pretty much like most other armos that come out of glendale. lol.

ey brooo my name is armin broo

LMAO!....
how it really goes down..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »
lol all i say is lets meet, and these bitches go yea ima beat you down.

hahaha i swear man these guys probaly fought once in their life in it was in highschool.

lol bitches dont wanan be put on blast. AG i doubt your pussy ass would meet if you were down here.

LMAO
your such a fuckin asian prick... you cant be serious...

your calling me out and everyone else out but you dont even have the balls to meet up with someone in the same city

take the fuckin bus, ride the subway, take a taxi, ride your skateboard, ride your razor scooter from third grade, ask your grandpa to do like in the old country and hop on a thing that he can wheel you from his back on, prove yourself loon3y
just dont drive please spare the lives

lol you foos obviously never fought in you guys life, seeing that you bitches make a big deal over it.  being the loser you are youd prob would ride your bike to fight lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »
im jealous because im not from an asian street gang

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2009, 03:38:24 PM »
im jealous because im not from an asian street gang

this is what looney read to be a wannabe gangsta

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »

2. i do feel bad about my comments earlier, goes to show if you don't got nothing nice to say....lol

3. however, i do stand by the sentiment that y'all need to lay off the drugs, i'd fuck the shit out of make love to floyd in that disney land pic but that's selling yourself to the lowest common denominator....

for example.....this is a recent-ish picture of me DRUUUUUUUNKKKKK (8 beers, half bottle of jack, half a bottle of jose, and lord knows how much jaegger) and it's by far one of my worst pics

but i don't look THAT bad drunk, compared to someone fucked up that much whose been drugged out for a while.

lol..are you armenian?

nope

damn, you look straight up like this armenian dude i know, and pretty much like most other armos that come out of glendale. lol.

i've never heard that one before

i had a brain freeze and forgot what armos looked like aside from the whole kardashian clan...

google image search:

in close i guess i can live with that

however

i still rep

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2009, 05:40:45 PM »

do you honestly think it has anything to do with drugs? really tho? do I look fat to you? i dunno what you're tryna get at. LOL

maybe not you because you play basketball and or have a higher metabolism. but i've seen dimes turn into pennies when they got hooked to different drugs like E.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2009, 05:45:16 PM »

lol..are you armenian?

nope

ey brooo my name is armin broo

hi yes, i'll take both fried rice and chow mien please. for my 2 entrees i'll take orange chicken and sweet and sour pork please.can i also have three side cups of Sriracha too as well, please.

thank you.

Bananas

« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »

That looks like the worst type of greedy self serving slut there is.

the ghost

« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2009, 05:47:37 PM »
But I would hit it off the top rope, crazy eye and all!

Roccy

« Reply #146 on: April 09, 2009, 05:50:35 PM »

I see these types of bitches everywhere out here. But shit, who wouldn't smash that.
how it really goes down..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #147 on: April 09, 2009, 05:51:24 PM »

probably, but i'd make her pussy look like an axe wound.

'EclipZe

« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2009, 08:22:56 AM »

typical dutch women look like that

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2009, 01:42:49 PM »
why do u call me a goat? LOL.. maybe one day ill post up some pics.. this board needs to show me some love before I show some pics..  ;)
Goats are wonderful and kind creatures who are not stingy when it comes to posting their photos on hip-hop message boards.

SI, WTF IS WITH THE PIC MY DUDE??  It's bordering on hot fetish, but not quite there!!   :-\

And GOAT means Greatest of All Time Floydness, you are appreciated.