Author Topic: Research Paper Help  (Read 593 times)

ThaChamp

Re: Research Paper Help
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »
wait i thought i was asian ???

dog you're from texas every mexican there is illegal. and i was born in sf you idiot i just lived in mexico for like 2-3 years.
That doesn't mean shit.
If both your parents are illegal, so are you.

my parents are citizens, and so are my grandparents. dumbass
Post some legal documents or it didn't happen

isn't my good english evidence enough? i mean look at AG he's been stuck in a 2 year college for like 5-6 years already i think it's because of his poor english. he's obviously illegal

illegals dont go to college, moron

LOL. damn ag you really don't know shit about college huh? Search up the dream act you'll see that your kind is qualified with some prerequisites.

who gives a fuck

ikke

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 02:45:22 PM »

dog you're from texas every mexican there is illegal. and i was born in sf you idiot i just lived in mexico for like 2-3 years.
That doesn't mean shit.

isn't my good english evidence enough? i mean look at AG he's been stuck in a 2 year college for like 5-6 years already i think it's because of his poor english. he's obviously illegal
I speak english well and i'm not from an english country, that doesn't mean shit.

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 02:49:58 PM »

That doesn't mean shit.

I speak english well and i'm not from an english country, that doesn't mean shit.

I bet when you speak english though you sound like you got a dick in your mouth

ikke

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2009, 02:52:32 PM »

That doesn't mean shit.

I bet when you speak english though you sound like you got a dick in your mouth
I would have no idea.