Author Topic: Jeff Garcia to the Raiders  (Read 129 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Jeff Garcia to the Raiders
« on: April 06, 2009, 08:47:10 PM »
true story.

a very quick fix. rubbing alcohol doesn't cure cancer though.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Jeff Garcia to the Raiders
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »
I am now buying the jersey... just like Moss and Sapp, I've been waiting for this for a long while now. I think Russell needs to sit and watch a true QB for a year, so this would be a good move for the present, and hopefully Russell keeps his ears and eyes open for the future.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 03:08:24 AM »
What in the hell's wrong with the Vikings?  Why didn't they try getting him?  He does know the offense for queers, he's better than Tavares or Frerrote.  Leftwich is a better choice also, but oh that's right he's black & doesn't fit the stereotype.  He's not a running QB.  I thought it was the pocket passers that win SB's. Bad enuff they didn't try to get Cutler, I wonder how my fellow Viking fans who live in Minnesota feel about this?  The owner demands a new stadium but won't make the team better by not firing divot head Childress & not getting them a better QB >:(  Are they wanting to help the Vikings pack their bags? 

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 11:55:14 AM »
I am now buying the jersey... just like Moss and Sapp, I've been waiting for this for a long while now. I think Russell needs to sit and watch a true QB for a year, so this would be a good move for the present, and hopefully Russell keeps his ears and eyes open for the future.

I'm pretty sure they signed him to be a backup for Russel.

the ghost

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »
I'm loling at my homie so hard right now. I'm a niners fan, he loves the raiders.  When Garcia was with the niners he would clown him all day calling him gay and all that.  Now that he's a raider he's hella good.  Comedy!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 12:41:45 PM »
I'm loling at my homie so hard right now. I'm a niners fan, he loves the raiders.  When Garcia was with the niners he would clown him all day calling him gay and all that.  Now that he's a raider he's hella good.  Comedy!
lol,sounds about right

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »

That's the report, but I give it about a couple of weeks before Garcia starts, that's if the Raiders want to win this year. I have all the love for JaMonster, I was excited about picking him up, but I'm also a fan of developing him slowly and having him watch a good QB, like McNair, Young and other great QBs did.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 06:15:28 PM »
z

That's the report, but I give it about a couple of weeks before Garcia starts, that's if the Raiders want to win this year. I have all the love for JaMonster, I was excited about picking him up, but I'm also a fan of developing him slowly and having him watch a good QB, like McNair, Young and other great QBs did.
that ship has sailed though. its what headin into his 3rd year? and he started last year,it would make zero since to put him back on the bench. this signing makes no sense to me. garcia should have went to a team where he could have been the guy IMO
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 06:27:13 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 06:20:01 PM »
we still need a wr so until that happens + a line....we're still fucked like Sasha Grey.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 11:24:01 PM »
z

that ship has sailed though. its what headin into his 3rd year? and he started last year,it would make zero since to put him back on the bench. this signing makes no sense to me. garcia should have went to a team where he could have been the guy IMO

Yep..After having him start all of last season, you can't have him go back to the bench to play for a team that is not ready to contend for the Super Bowl. I think the Raiders might surprise a few people this season, they haven't been spending ridiculous amounts on free agents like usual, but they can't compete with the heavyweights with either Russell or Garcia. If Russell gets injured, they have a great backup (he didn't get any offers to start anywhere, that's why he signed with the Raiders), but the hope is that the 3rd year is where your young QB starts to put it all together.
I got a bird's eye view