Author Topic: Da Notorious Mack---vs ONETIME-BATTLE2[START VOTin  (Read 110 times)

PakiGangsta

Da Notorious Mack---vs ONETIME-BATTLE2[START VOTin
« on: July 28, 2002, 02:37:37 PM »
RULEZ
----------
First to 7 wins
No K-Os
No crew votes
-----------------------------------------------------------

DA NOT. MACK
----------------
Bitches u think Onetime is "cool", step a little closa to dis ~"heater"~//  
I smak Pillow wit "lefts" cuz he ain't seeing ~"right"-neither~//  
Even If our raps "joined in matrimony" he couldn't win if i gave him a ~"wifebeater"~//  
A good match between me & Onetime? by that mirage i'm ~appalled~//  
he could stand "next 2 me" wit a "cellphone" & it still wouldn't be a "~close-call~"//  
My verses fuck up ya ~memory~, u want ~publicity~??, aight Tajint ill put u in da ~obituary~//  
The way it feels to beat me, ya "ass" will neva ~know~//  
Onetime couldn't "gas" me if his family name was ~"Amaco"~!!//  
Elite you wanna get hostile? Well u just stepped into a whole new ~environment~//  
Go head, grab ya 9, i do like "Mike" & bring my 45 outta ~retirement~//  
Steppin to da K.I.N.G.S, I spit words that'll ~give you scars~//  
I Bo be "punchin", but like you "typin passwords" you only ~seein "stars"//  
My two verses is "Ether" AND ~"The Takeova"~, Ima send yo shit to "Jenny Jones" cuz its in need of a ~"Makeova"~//  
Afta ~jus a few~ mo bars, da only memories of Outlawz left inside of a ~picture-frame~//  
Ya see ~no 2~ of ma verses is eva alike, see now Ill drop it movie time; ~frame 2 frame~//  
What Lies Beneath my rhyme pattern is Hairy(Harri)-Son//  
It'll destroy ya FORwarD motion quicker than da impact of a crash from ~Air Force One~

------------------------------------------------------------------

ONETIME
------------
yo, MACK, its the CHAMP entering, get ready 4 PRIME~TIME/
kaz its 1time here to smack  u and ur PUSSY kru, its time to pay down ur FINE  
lyrical performance enhanced, stuck in defeat, why~dance? is it by~chance that you'll win this battle by~trance because MAK is a wack emcee I snooze~on, leave 'em off-balance wondering where they got their booze~from  
ONETIME is too~strong, now your crew's~gone...alone~in~the~streets, telephone~your~peeps while they're home~in~their~sleep, give them word that their son got boned~in~the~cheeks and hangs with~the~freaks given the nickname 'San Francisco's~treat'  
I don't get down like~that, prior to contact, ONETIME will fight~back and will kill for the tight~crack its a known fact that ONETIME can spit a nice~track and leave the audience scratching their heads like afros heavily infested with lice~sacs, MACK left in ice~packs of deep body contusions, 'black and blue' paint the portrait of a man who's used to~losin, lyrical fusion of energized fists ready for deep bruisin through~confusion  
ONETIME's imagery of explicit~, both skillz combined u'll be torn in pieces~ graphics mixed with vivid~tactics has this midget doing wicked~backflips like wizards performing magic~with~acrobatics, psycho~pathic the Gangsta quenches his thirst with shots of jack mixed with chloric~acid in 12~ounce~glasses just to get tipsy, vaporize this element and allow the air to get~misty, fourth amendment rights, I know this gay rapper MACK wants to frisk~me, toss 'em both like fris~bees, bet~fifties, gambling against the Gangsta is like cats who used up eight lives, it gets~risky and you aint ready for this type of business, go the distance? my lyrical fit~ness is 'unseen' like no 'eye' wit~ness, ONETIME's quick~ness compared to lit~mus turns the 'basic' into a formula of liquid that can put holes in civics, examine genetics like sickle-cell~sickness, 'ill' punches that penetrate MAK no matter the thick~ness and you'll agree that this verbal~chemist is the mastermind, constructing blueprints and patterns like para~digms, stand clear~of~the~mines when it detonates and the sound waves resonates for the  
'deaf' to hear~the~rhymes, I got the sun scared~to~shine, put 'splinters' underneath your seat as you~ride~the~pine, my vicious lyrics tends to leave MAK 'loose' like taebo~bends, dollars to pounds to yens, i'm jus an OUTLAW, jus another MC writin down rhymes with my ILL pen.............

PakiGangsta

Re: Da Notorious Mack---vs ONETIME-BATTLE2[START V
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2002, 02:38:59 PM »
UPPIN fo VOTES
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2002, 08:27:22 PM »
yo, this is a close call cuz Mack brought this dope style to the table he used against me too, and Onetime was spitten a very similar style, both kept on using it throughout their rhyme, which on both sides made it a lil boring since its a long rhyme but each one of you had killer lines such as:

Mack:
A good match between me & Onetime? by that mirage i'm ~appalled~//  
he could stand "next 2 me" wit a "cellphone" & it still wouldn't be a "~close-call~"//  

Onetime:
alone~in~the~streets, telephone~your~peeps while they're home~in~their~sleep, give them word that their son got boned~in~the~cheeks

both skillz combined u'll be torn in pieces~ graphics mixed with vivid~tactics has this midget doing wicked~backflips like wizards performing magic~with~acrobatics, psycho~pathic the Gangsta quenches his thirst with shots of jack mixed with chloric~acid in 12~ounce~glasses just to get tipsy,

i loved these two.

but overall I must say, that Onetime dropped his game more consistently than Mack who I have the feelin fell off one or two times, which gives Onetime the advantage here imo.

Mack: 4.0
Onetime: 4.4

vote: Onetime
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2002, 08:54:07 PM »
well there aint no crew votes so obviouly my vote dont count but just to put my 2 cents in i gotta say onetime took this shit. mack ur shit was pretty tite as well but onetime had a better overall flow then u did and his shit hit harder. keep it one...happy ta have u as part as my krew