Author Topic: *Video* Big Fase 100 (The Game's Brother) Interview Pt. 1  (Read 815 times)

AnybodyKilla

*Video* Big Fase 100 (The Game's Brother) Interview Pt. 1
« on: April 08, 2009, 09:19:26 PM »

Where are those clips from that show Game reanacting how he got shot?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: *Video* Big Fase 100 (The Game's Brother) Interview Pt. 1
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »
is that from the dreams video shoot or some shit?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 10:47:07 PM »

I think so but Fase needs to drop that DVD that should've been out ages ago It Aint A Game??? Game Over?? whatever the hell it's called
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 12:15:19 AM »

Last I heard was that DVD was scrapped because Fase and Game became cool again, but I guess now they're not cool anymore. It's an off and on thing with them I guess.

I think so but Fase needs to drop that DVD that should've been out ages ago It Aint A Game??? Game Over?? whatever the hell it's called

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 12:20:12 AM »

Its called "Aint No Game" and i think hes probably gonna end up dropping it soon, cause it looks like hes back on his Game hating shit again. Well not really hatin but just talkin about Game every chance he gets and makin all these videos and what not about him. He needs to realize that his bro sold him out PERIOD, at the end of the day dude should just move on with his life. What Game did was cold though, didnt even take this guy outta the hood or anything at least If Game had at least gotten him a damn car or moved him outta Compton, he coulda at least said he did that much but not doing nothing for his older brother is pretty pathetic!!!

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 02:07:59 AM »
Dont know the story too well but should his OLDER Bro try and get his own money? If my relative was rich as I would feel ashamed taking anything off of them... Game should do what he want with his money and he prolly would look after people if there weren't so many going after it!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 02:27:17 AM »
Dont know the story too well but should his OLDER Bro try and get his own money? If my relative was rich as I would feel ashamed taking anything off of them... Game should do what he want with his money and he prolly would look after people if there weren't so many going after it!

Its his god damn older brother for fuck sakes and he put Game on in the first place, started him hustlin, looked out for him and managed him through the Compton BWS days around when he dropped The Documentary. After the success of that album he bounced from the hood and didnt give his bro shit. Dont you think thats selfish? Fuck tryna get money on your own if your own brother is rich as fuck and especially if you helped him early on in his career. Does this not make sense to some people LOL? I cant be mad at Fase for doin this shit and i dont think anybody can!!!

Okka

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 02:32:28 AM »
Yeah, didn't Big Fase let Game rep Bloods and shit even though he aint no banger?

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 04:08:25 AM »

Its his god damn older brother for fuck sakes and he put Game on in the first place, started him hustlin, looked out for him and managed him through the Compton BWS days around when he dropped The Documentary. After the success of that album he bounced from the hood and didnt give his bro shit. Dont you think thats selfish? Fuck tryna get money on your own if your own brother is rich as fuck and especially if you helped him early on in his career. Does this not make sense to some people LOL? I cant be mad at Fase for doin this shit and i dont think anybody can!!!

Thanks for explaining that cause I didn't want to. Dudes don't understand loyalty anymore. Lol at niggaz thinking its cool to back bite and bite the hand that feeds you. Game is feeling it he's hurt behind dre not messing with him,there not a minute in a day where he doesn't think about gunit,2 teez squeezed some g'z out of him lol,he wants to kill himself every other week lol. If you can't see dude is reeping what he sewed your blind.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

The_Offence

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 08:11:21 AM »
these game dick riders will never get it because the block out any truth about game that makes him look bad ...i can never do that to somebody that did so much for me..... game even siad if it wasn't for fase i'd be dead this nigga chilling in his big crib buying cars for other niggaz around him and his brother still in the hood working a bullshit 9 to 5 job the same man you said kept you alive, the same man you said showed you the game you don't do that shit to people that looked out for you, fase even has im my brothers keeper tatted on his neck

this nigga game has loyalty what so ever but karma is a bitch what goes around slowly comes around it might take some time but it will come around and its going to slap game hard in the face...

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 08:47:27 AM »
Do yo thang Bompton George..fuck game...I heard game and eiht is doin a cmw album

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 08:58:30 AM »
Fase should just hurry up and leak that DVD, he aint got shit to lose!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/i1E26GOvAqk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1]width=480 height=385" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/i1E26GOvAqk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1]width=480 height=385</a>

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 09:41:08 AM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »
When Fase and Game finally met up Fase decided not to release the DVD even after all that effort plus the fact that it would be great exposure for his camp of artists.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 12:45:14 PM »
fase is a bitch he rides his lil brothers dick too much get over it loser move on get a job hustle do something with your fuckin life fase!! FUCK!!

8)

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 03:41:44 PM »
My thing is this..like whether fase put him on, or he let him claim is hood or game is a fake blood or blah blah, if game wasn't no blood what then he woulda been killed, for having the CBP On his kneck..u don't never have no hood on u and u aint from there...its bigger than fase cuz niggaz wud get @ u for shit like dat..so that should tell u no matter what kinda work or how much work he put in Game was gang bangin whehter it was 1 year 10 years orwhatever..so if game wasn't never a blood what is the cbp doin on his kneck?? Some 1 answer me that??