Author Topic: Whatever happend to the supposed "Detox" Leak?  (Read 561 times)

Trojan God

• 'G'
Whatever happend to the supposed "Detox" Leak?
« on: June 17, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »
That one track by 50 and R kelly.. It could've been you... Wasnt that supposed to be a single for the album?  I've heard shitty versions on youtube but nuthin cdq... And isnt there a version with Bishop Lamont On it? 

Any News?

OchoCinco

Re: Whatever happend to the supposed "Detox" Leak?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 02:22:57 PM »
use the search engine.

that search engine work about as good as soulja boy raps.

Trojan God

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 04:52:06 PM »
Anyway you will find all "Detox" rumored,related and what not audio (and info) in the;
Detox; The Bishop Lamont show *updates and news thread*

enjoy ;)

Thanks.. Man Slim sounds like bishop and i heard lots of good shit bout slim

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 05:21:05 PM »
FUCK THE LEAKS !!!!!!!!!
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

V2DHeart

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 05:57:15 PM »
Leaks will not slow this product down. There's plenty of material intended for Detox. But it wont be released for a number of years
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Blasphemy

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 06:00:49 PM »
The single is no longer on the Album. Because the Song wasn't fully mixed and master, Dr. Dre dropped it as a potential track list. Look at the Pretox mixtape (or Dretox can't remember) their was a small snippet of the 2004 Detox. It was amazing. lol anyways back on Topic.

Dr. Dre was pissed when that track leaked unmixed and unfinished, I heard he has no plans to finish it cause people heard it in that state. He took it off  Detox along with all the other tracks that got leaked (like 5 I think).Also no, it wasn't a Single for the album. Currently No singles have officially dropped. I think Dr. Dre is possibly avoiding another Grow Up incident or Lil Eazy E incident.

First incident involved Bishop Lamont dropping his first Single, even though no one else (mostly dre) was behind it. That's why a video was never made for it, and he only went on a couple of show's promoting it himself. I doubt anyone was behind that song if it was a single.

Second incident was when Lil Eazy E Dropped his Single, and got a crappy reception, which forced him to redo his album.

Edit: Yes, the Above poster is correct, Detox has currently 400 songs recorded for it. Snoop Said the Album is done, and Dr. Dre was picking out a track listing. Considering He's probably recorded a lot of material mainly to update the tracks, its possible their is more. Last number I heard their was about 400 tracks, but idk if it went past that number or not.But considering How long he has been planning it, it would make sense for that many tracks to accumulate.  Look at 2001, Lots of cuts after that album was released,appeared on other artist tracks.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 06:04:14 PM by Blasphemy »

Chad Vader

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »
Anyway you will find all "Detox" rumored,related and what not audio (and info) in the;
Detox; The Bishop Lamont show *updates and news thread*
^^^^^^^^
enjoy ;)

Thanks.. Man Slim sounds like bishop and i heard lots of good shit bout slim

You will find his mixtape there  ;)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 06:54:39 PM »
The single is no longer on the Album. Because the Song wasn't fully mixed and master, Dr. Dre dropped it as a potential track list. Look at the Pretox mixtape (or Dretox can't remember) their was a small snippet of the 2004 Detox. It was amazing. lol anyways back on Topic.

Dr. Dre was pissed when that track leaked unmixed and unfinished, I heard he has no plans to finish it cause people heard it in that state. He took it off  Detox along with all the other tracks that got leaked (like 5 I think).Also no, it wasn't a Single for the album. Currently No singles have officially dropped. I think Dr. Dre is possibly avoiding another Grow Up incident or Lil Eazy E incident.

First incident involved Bishop Lamont dropping his first Single, even though no one else (mostly dre) was behind it. That's why a video was never made for it, and he only went on a couple of show's promoting it himself. I doubt anyone was behind that song if it was a single.

Second incident was when Lil Eazy E Dropped his Single, and got a crappy reception, which forced him to redo his album.

Edit: Yes, the Above poster is correct, Detox has currently 400 songs recorded for it. Snoop Said the Album is done, and Dr. Dre was picking out a track listing. Considering He's probably recorded a lot of material mainly to update the tracks, its possible their is more. Last number I heard their was about 400 tracks, but idk if it went past that number or not.But considering How long he has been planning it, it would make sense for that many tracks to accumulate.  Look at 2001, Lots of cuts after that album was released,appeared on other artist tracks.

Instead of writing all of that, you could have simply said the following: DETOX IS A MUTHAFUCCING MYTH!
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Chad Vader

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 06:57:30 PM »

Instead of writing all of that, you could have simply said the following:
DETOX IS A MUTHAFUCCING MYTH!

or scrap it so we can move on  ;)

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 01:18:27 AM »

Instead of writing all of that, you could have simply said the following: DETOX IS A MUTHAFUCCING MYTH!

Giving false hope = win  :laugh: