Author Topic: Ok this is a new all time high in stupidity  (Read 207 times)

GangstaBoogy

Ok this is a new all time high in stupidity
« on: April 11, 2009, 11:02:21 AM »
Quote from: Crooked I

TSS: When will we see B.O.S.S.?

Crooked I: This how I’m going to do that album because, I was just unhappy with my distribution situation. It was no way I was gonna get physical CDs to the people I wanted to hear my music. No way. Because they were just overlooking mom & pop stores. They didn’t care. The thing is, man, people gotta understand this—not everybody has a computer, as crazy as that sounds. I run up on kids all the time, like 17 years old, “Aye man, you my favorite rapper. Where can I go buy your mixtape?” I’m like, “Yo, it’s on every website for free. Download it.” “I don’t got a computer. I gotta go to the library just to get online and they don’t allow us to get on certain sites online.” So that’s a genuine need. This dude right here who wants to buy the music, we can’t give it to him if you’re not going in a mom & pop, yanamean.

So this dude is disgruntled over the handful of people who still don't have a computer not being able to access his music. Meanwhile, 98% of his fanbase is online and we have to wait years because he wants a distribution deal that will put his album in mom & pop stores (where they don't even soundscan). WHAT...THE...FUCK?!

I'm seriously amazed that this dude is even able to wake up every morning and get dressed on his own.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LBCstyle

• 'G'
Re: Ok this is a new all time high in stupidity
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 11:17:08 AM »
oh crooked  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 11:19:53 AM »
Meanwhile, 98% of his fanbase is online

More like 100%. He leaks all his songs online.

Elano

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 11:25:56 AM »
Quote from: Crooked I

TSS: When will we see B.O.S.S.?

Crooked I: This how I’m going to do that album because, I was just unhappy with my distribution situation. It was no way I was gonna get physical CDs to the people I wanted to hear my music. No way. Because they were just overlooking mom & pop stores. They didn’t care. The thing is, man, people gotta understand this—not everybody has a computer, as crazy as that sounds. I run up on kids all the time, like 17 years old, “Aye man, you my favorite rapper. Where can I go buy your mixtape?” I’m like, “Yo, it’s on every website for free. Download it.” “I don’t got a computer. I gotta go to the library just to get online and they don’t allow us to get on certain sites online.” So that’s a genuine need. This dude right here who wants to buy the music, we can’t give it to him if you’re not going in a mom & pop, yanamean.

So this dude is disgruntled over the handful of people who still don't have a computer not being able to access his music. Meanwhile, 98% of his fanbase is online and we have to wait years because he wants a distribution deal that will put his album in mom & pop stores (where they don't even soundscan). WHAT...THE...FUCK?!

I'm seriously amazed that this dude is even able to wake up every morning and get dressed on his own.

So why you still a fan of this fucker ?

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »
that is just his excuse...crooked I is afraid to face the reality that he will flop.  He has too big of an ego, and he is way too jealous of snoop dogg.  If he actually puts out a physical cd, it will flop, and he has no more hope.  Right now he just rides on hope.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 12:17:04 PM »
not sure bout him bein jealous of snoop
(I MEAN ID TAKE CROOKS TALENT OVER SNOOPS FAME) but yeah its jus excuses
and hes "blamin" the darfur crisis and sayin thats much worse than whats goin on over here wit shoot outs or whatever

that is just his excuse...crooked I is afraid to face the reality that he will flop.  He has too big of an ego, and he is way too jealous of snoop dogg.  If he actually puts out a physical cd, it will flop, and he has no more hope.  Right now he just rides on hope.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »
funny thing is how he strung everyone along saying he had a great deal and that the wait was because it was gonna be even bigger and better. seems like that was a load of bs, he clearly didn't even have links to press up and distribute the most basic of products in the first place.

with the whole slaughterhouse thing popping off i'm sure crooked will have less reason to mislead and lie about his distribution situation in the future. most importantly, he may be putting out some music for us 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 12:31:40 PM »
yeah maybe some muzik will be put out wit him bein part of the group if they find a label
but what about solo material, he still doesnt have a label for his solo material, so it could be another myth, or wait for years to his DEBUT ALBUM IS RELEASED

funny thing is how he strung everyone along saying he had a great deal and that the wait was because it was gonna be even bigger and better. seems like that was a load of bs, he clearly didn't even have links to press up and distribute the most basic of products in the first place.

with the whole slaughterhouse thing popping off i'm sure crooked will have less reason to mislead and lie about his distribution situation in the future. most importantly, he may be putting out some music for us 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.