Author Topic: LaToiya Williams  (Read 262 times)

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
LaToiya Williams
« on: April 13, 2009, 12:55:53 PM »
Where the fuck is this great artist??? She has one of the strongest voices ever, so why cant nobody give her an album???? shi is crazy, one of the best female singers out there only has a handful of songs out??
ether she is very lazy(witch i doubt) or nobody whit money in there hands reconise real talent when they hear it..

If Snoop Dogg can drop an Doggy`s Angels album, he damn sure cab Drop a Latoiya Williams album, witch would actualy sell to.
Daz trowing out albums like its one night stands the morning after, he could give her a album..

Bottom line LaToiya Williams is a great artist(i could be wrong or diddent she used to sing whit Pattie LaBelle?) and realy deserve more of the spotlitght.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LaToiya Williams
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 01:09:40 PM »
totally agree
She's one of my favourite singers

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 01:11:32 PM »
 8) Co-sign

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »
Soopafly was supposed to produce an album of her's, right around the time Bangin Westcoast came out.  And she was supposed to have an album after the Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1 dropped, it said so in the liner notes.  So I don't know what's going on.  Fly put a solo joint of her's on his last album, so I believe he had intentions of doing something with her...not sure if he's still riding with her or what.

Female hook singers don't seem to get much love from record companies.  Jewell, Lady V and Nancy Fletcher are other females that come to mind that i'd love to see albums from.  I dont' see it happening though.  

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 01:22:30 PM »
Where the fuck is this great artist??? She has one of the strongest voices ever, so why cant nobody give her an album???? shi is crazy, one of the best female singers out there only has a handful of songs out??
ether she is very lazy(witch i doubt) or nobody whit money in there hands reconise real talent when they hear it..

If Snoop Dogg can drop an Doggy`s Angels album, he damn sure cab Drop a Latoiya Williams album, witch would actualy sell to.
Daz trowing out albums like its one night stands the morning after, he could give her a album..

Bottom line LaToiya Williams is a great artist(i could be wrong or diddent she used to sing whit Pattie LaBelle?) and realy deserve more of the spotlitght.

co-sign, dre's got her locked in his basement studio, lol...
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 02:48:33 PM »
I recently recorded a new hit with her for my next solo..

she is indeed one of the better vocalists of this generation!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Mista Rosa

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 03:43:06 PM »

that sounds good.. when is the album for shade? is there a chance you hook up with nate dogg in the near future?
peace
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 03:45:27 PM »
totally agree
She's one of my favourite singers

LAZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Oracle
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
Soopafly was supposed to produce an album of her's, right around the time Bangin Westcoast came out.  And she was supposed to have an album after the Doggystyle All-Stars Vol. 1 dropped, it said so in the liner notes.  So I don't know what's going on.  Fly put a solo joint of her's on his last album, so I believe he had intentions of doing something with her...not sure if he's still riding with her or what.

Female hook singers don't seem to get much love from record companies.  Jewell, Lady V and Nancy Fletcher are other females that come to mind that i'd love to see albums from.  I dont' see it happening though.  

lady v aka val young dropped two albums in the 80's.....seduction in 85 and private conversations in 87..... rick james produced for her..... she got some dope solo tracks.... seduction, let's fall in love, mind games etc......

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 04:20:36 PM »

Thats dope, last song i heard from her i think was "she blows my mind" whit DJ AK, good to see she is still doing music.. Still hoping for a solo album because i think she could carry a whole album whitout any problems.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.