Author Topic: I'm tired of hater ass females.  (Read 226 times)

jeromechickenbone

I'm tired of hater ass females.
« on: April 15, 2009, 05:06:24 PM »
Ok, so here's the deal.  It's one of my homegirls bday today.  I agreed to go out with her and her roommate.  My girl is cool as fuck, hot, low maintenance.  You could drop us off in a parking lot in Guam and we would have a good time.  The problem is her roommate.  This broad is from a different walk of life.  She bitches all the time, and if she's not the focal point of a guys attention she'll like sabotage the sitchy-ation.  Insecure as hell and she can sniff out that me and my girl have a little flirtatious relationship.  So she cock blocks like a motherfucker, and like I said, she gets grumpy as hell.

But anyway, I agreed to go out w/ them tonight and I don't wanna flake on my girl with it being her bday and all - but I'm about 2 inches away from tellin her roommate what I think of her.  I don't wanna do it because I'm trying to be a peaceful dude these days, but damn, a brotha can only have so much patience. 

So it sucks because I'm heading into what should be a fun night with a negative attitude cuz I know this roommate broad is gonna pull some shit.

Bananas

Re: I'm tired of hater ass females.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 05:12:50 PM »
The best option is just to be as nice as her as possible, when the bitch inevitably rears her ugly ass personality, your homegirl will see it's through no fault of your own, and side with you.

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 05:13:38 PM »
Wear a ski mask and a heavy cost and baggy pants and then break into the bitches apartment and leave her a nice gift basket from you saying let's be friends

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 05:14:27 PM »
i have a lot of experience with this situation.

the worst thing you could do is blow up on the roommate while your girl is there without talking to your girl FIRST
 the second worst thing you could do is NOT tell your girl how you feel about the roommate
the third worst thing you could do is blow up ONTO your girl how you feel about the roomate

the BEST thing you could do is when you and your girl are alone, have a civil adult conversation about your feelings....just think DR. Phil....Oprah type shit
 -express your frustrations
 -express how they hinder your relationship
 -express how you're TRYING to be the chill guy now

then the second best thing you could do is propose a mutual idea to work around this, or come to some kind of mutual compromise that you can both live with.

trust me man

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 05:26:28 PM »
Wear a ski mask and a heavy cost and baggy pants and then break into the bitches apartment and leave her a nice gift basket from you saying let's be friends

this is the truth
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 06:08:06 PM »
Ok, so here's the deal.  It's one of my homegirls bday today.  I agreed to go out with her and her roommate.  My girl is cool as fuck, hot, low maintenance.  You could drop us off in a parking lot in Guam and we would have a good time.  The problem is her roommate.  This broad is from a different walk of life.  She bitches all the time, and if she's not the focal point of a guys attention she'll like sabotage the sitchy-ation.  Insecure as hell and she can sniff out that me and my girl have a little flirtatious relationship.  So she cock blocks like a motherfucker, and like I said, she gets grumpy as hell.

But anyway, I agreed to go out w/ them tonight and I don't wanna flake on my girl with it being her bday and all - but I'm about 2 inches away from tellin her roommate what I think of her.  I don't wanna do it because I'm trying to be a peaceful dude these days, but damn, a brotha can only have so much patience. 

So it sucks because I'm heading into what should be a fun night with a negative attitude cuz I know this roommate broad is gonna pull some shit.

So did you like...sneak away from them to post this?? Cool. Cause we care that much.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 06:13:42 PM »
haha they are everywhere
tell her what time it is ugk
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »
haha they are everywhere

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 06:38:06 PM »
haha thats what it is

haha they are everywhere

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Matty

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »
regardless of what happens afterward the bitch needs to be given a 1 on 1 and told shes an idiot very directly for her own life experience.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »
Cock slap her. For real though, there's always one bad seed in a group, you want to tell them how it is, but that's just going to lead to an incident. I'm not all about arguing or any of that, so I just keep my distance and pay no mind. The biggest thing she wants is attention. Maybe you should bring in the handy wingman.

I got a bird's eye view

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 12:32:24 AM »
That shit sucks.

kemizt