Author Topic: 2Pac: "I hope you got the diamond necklace that I sent to you."  (Read 1130 times)

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
Re: 2Pac: "I hope you got the diamond necklace that I sent to you."
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 08:53:49 PM »
Best thing to do is ignore this arrogant pig.

Simple.

If he had 0 replies to this post, he would realise how stupid, immature and disrespectful he is, but instead we give him fuel for his fire.

No one reply to this thread, let it fizzle away into the background like his poor, pathetic life.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 11:00:53 PM »
its not to be takin literally.....story tellin'....

you stole the words outa my mouth playa!

IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2009, 02:00:24 AM »
this again? let it die. dumb thread to begin with

Lucifuge

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2009, 02:14:17 AM »
wrote from jail, 2 days after he sent the charm

Its called lyrics, 2pac was the best lyricest Ever Lived!

never.. Nas is beter 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

2euce 7even

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2009, 10:43:59 AM »

never.. Nas is beter 8)

"it was written, ey yo nas, you whole style is bitten"  8)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2009, 11:15:58 AM »

never.. Nas is beter 8)

"it was written, ey yo nas, you whole style is bitten"  8)
::) yeah that one line makes Nas a bad lyricist
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

kuruptlon

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2009, 11:57:54 AM »
If I'd shelled out on a diamond necklace for my mother, I definitely wouldn't just send it in the motherfucking mail. I'd hand-deliver that shit. What was Pac thinking? Maybe he was in jail at the time. Even so, he could have sent it by recorded delivery. At least that way he'd know she'd have to sign for it, and they'd probably give him a code so that he could call a customer service number and track its progress.

And why wait until he was writing a song about her to check whether she received it? Buying your mother a diamond necklace is a pretty big deal. If she hadn't contacted me to thank me within, like, a day of when she should have got it, I'd want to ask. "Um, you got the package, right?" I wouldn't wait until my job gave me the opportunity to ask in a really roundabout kind of way. Clearly Pac just didn't give much of a shit. I guess he was more eager for the listeners to know he'd got her a necklace than he was for her to actually receive it.

What a cunt.

Been asking myself the same questions glad someone finally brought it up... lol good shit

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2009, 07:31:16 AM »
Hahaha.

kemizt

kuruptlon

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2009, 08:30:05 AM »

WHAT BOUTWEN HE SAID HE HAD A BIG $$$ SCHEME, N HE WASN'T DOWN WITH IT??
WHA KINDA SCHEME WAS IT? IHOPE IT WASN'T A PYRAMID SCHEME, SO MANY INNOCENT PPL HAVE LSOT BIG $$$
THANKS

DPGC23

haha and lol at people taking this thread seriously. I mean i'm as big a pac fan as the next man but don't mean we can't have a little fun with it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »
If I'd shelled out on a diamond necklace for my mother, I definitely wouldn't just send it in the motherfucking mail. I'd hand-deliver that shit. What was Pac thinking? Maybe he was in jail at the time. Even so, he could have sent it by recorded delivery. At least that way he'd know she'd have to sign for it, and they'd probably give him a code so that he could call a customer service number and track its progress.

And why wait until he was writing a song about her to check whether she received it? Buying your mother a diamond necklace is a pretty big deal. If she hadn't contacted me to thank me within, like, a day of when she should have got it, I'd want to ask. "Um, you got the package, right?" I wouldn't wait until my job gave me the opportunity to ask in a really roundabout kind of way. Clearly Pac just didn't give much of a shit. I guess he was more eager for the listeners to know he'd got her a necklace than he was for her to actually receive it.

What a cunt.

What your saying is bullshit, you have no understanding of Pac's life and music.

Pac's life imitated his art.  There was no distinction between where his art ended and where his life began.   If you look at Dr. Dre, he says upfront that his music is entertainment, and that it is his job.  But for 2pac, his whole life was his art, and it was open to all.  He bared his soul in his music, he lived without privacy.  When he bragged about making money it wasn't to throw it in others faces like rappers do today, but it was to inspire his people that they could achieve their dreams.

He gave his life for his art. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

kuruptlon

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2009, 01:21:17 PM »

What a cunt.

What your saying is bullshit, you have no understanding of Pac's life and music.

Pac's life imitated his art.  There was no distinction between where his art ended and where his life began.   If you look at Dr. Dre, he says upfront that his music is entertainment, and that it is his job.  But for 2pac, his whole life was his art, and it was open to all.  He bared his soul in his music, he lived without privacy.  When he bragged about making money it wasn't to throw it in others faces like rappers do today, but it was to inspire his people that they could achieve their dreams.

He gave his life for his art. 

he's obviously just being comical

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2009, 02:21:58 PM »
old topic. move on.