Author Topic: DUBCNN: Mav Is Making "Quick Money" With MC Eiht & Kam (Audio)  (Read 296 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: DUBCNN: Mav Is Making "Quick Money" With MC Eiht & Kam (Audio)
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 06:10:14 PM »
Surprisingly fresh track, Eiht sounds hungry on it. That definetely came unexpected.

WELL... USUALLY YOUR HUNGRY WHEN YOU ON A COCAINE DIET.

You don't get hungry from doing coke lol. It's the opposite, you don't feel like eating. So maybe he is hungry on this record because he's now off the coke diet? LOL i dunno.

lol....chump...

eiht and kam both sounded tight on this track

MarshColin

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 10:59:53 PM »
Surprisingly fresh track, Eiht sounds hungry on it. That definetely came unexpected.

You don't get hungry from doing coke lol. It's the opposite, you don't feel like eating. So maybe he is hungry on this record because he's now off the coke diet? LOL i dunno.

lol....chump...

eiht and kam both sounded tight on this track

I didn't even listen to the track I was just commenting on the cocaine comment lol.

e-40fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 08:17:38 AM »

i think he meant hungry like needs money hungry to get his product...but either way 50% of famous people are sprung on that.  i know some rap pioneers on here that are just as bad

azhiphop

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 04:11:57 PM »
this was a banger!
make sure to check out all az hip hop at www.phoenixhiphop.net and join mav of sol camps fan page www.facebook.com/mavfanpage