Author Topic: Butch Cassidy Answers Questions About "First & Last" [Video]  (Read 427 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Butch Cassidy Answers Questions About "First & Last" [Video]
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 11:34:24 AM »
nah the single is seperate, shit is wack
his career i mean yeah hes made classics but we need more than 1 album from him

butch was/is one of the best to what he does and what many wish they could be doin
but to go out like this, its unreal
i mean he created a fanbase from his own talent that he didnt need anyone's help.
from there and til now, still hasnt released a real solo album
and that autotune shit is wack
you talk about his career and @ the end about the autotune.
this makes no sense
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 11:36:16 AM »
jesus christ enyce why don't you learn how to QUOTE ?

p.s. the single is better than all the akon/t-pain records and the other autotune songs

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 11:39:27 AM »
he cant quit, most artists have no other skills so have to stay doin this forever
I don't know what he's doin for a livin on a daily basis,but it will be hard to pay the bills for the rest of his life if he wants to quit,he's signed to a "major" according to his myspace page so maybe he had a big fat cheque in advance (but i doubt it).
He doesn't even play enough shows,in his entire career butch has been on tour with snoop and maybe with damizza.....i doubt he has ever played a "solo show".
Maybe he has earned enough money with the featurings,but even about this i'm very doubtful

lol how can you guys say that a man can't quit what he is doing. All he said was that this is his last solo album. That does not mean he will not work with other people on projects.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 11:40:50 AM »
nah hell nah he shouldnt have even gon this route
this isnt his style
fuck a industry tryna change someone

jesus christ enyce why don't you learn how to QUOTE ?

p.s. the single is better than all the akon/t-pain records and the other autotune songs
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 11:49:04 AM »
he cant quit, most artists have no other skills so have to stay doin this forever
I don't know what he's doin for a livin on a daily basis,but it will be hard to pay the bills for the rest of his life if he wants to quit,he's signed to a "major" according to his myspace page so maybe he had a big fat cheque in advance (but i doubt it).
He doesn't even play enough shows,in his entire career butch has been on tour with snoop and maybe with damizza.....i doubt he has ever played a "solo show".
Maybe he has earned enough money with the featurings,but even about this i'm very doubtful

lol how can you guys say that a man can't quit what he is doing. All he said was that this is his last solo album. That does not mean he will not work with other people on projects.
of course,he can quit.
can i be SAD ?

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 11:01:57 PM »
wow