Author Topic: Killing Fields by Kadafi f/ 2pac & Outlawz mp3  (Read 237 times)

Biggzy

Killing Fields by Kadafi f/ 2pac & Outlawz mp3
« on: April 21, 2009, 04:49:41 AM »
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 07:03:49 AM by Biggzy »

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Killing Fields (og) Kadafi f/ 2pac & Ooutlawz mp3
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 05:47:17 AM »
the one from Son Rize 1 is NOT the original, it'd be missing Napoleon if that's the case.

stop writing in Red BTW, you look like a homo
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Biggzy

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 05:53:17 AM »
i got it with og written on it..

Benz

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 06:03:12 AM »
i got it with og written on it..
god help you, you're just not that smart.

Biggzy

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 06:06:41 AM »
ha ha ha, u funny bastard!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 06:08:49 AM »
Napoleon's verse was nothing special but the beat is slightly different and Pac's vocals in the begining are in full

too bad they never made a Son Rize 2
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Benz

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 06:13:12 AM »
Napoleon's verse was nothing special but the beat is slightly different and Pac's vocals in the begining are in full

too bad they never made a Son Rize 2
i argued that the intro shoutouts weren't "disrespectful" and should be retained but of course they eventually went away.  the mutah verse was cut for obvious reasons, though i consider it the best verse on the song.  the quality of the song was boosted from the pnp og rip because the beat was recomposed and stacked over the og, which luckily had somewhat loud vocals.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Killing Fields by Kadafi f/ 2pac & Ooutlawz mp3
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 06:19:34 AM »
to me KAdafi's verse was easily the best...

i asked Napoleon when he came up to MAine last november why KAdafi's mom won't talk to him and i mentioned Son Rize and he didn't even know the project existed...ironic

Benz

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 06:28:12 AM »
to me KAdafi's verse was easily the best...

i asked Napoleon when he came up to MAine last november why KAdafi's mom won't talk to him and i mentioned Son Rize and he didn't even know the project existed...ironic
it's no surprise why she won't give him the time of day.  mutah has a documentary coming out that looks like it may be pretty interesting:  http://www.lifeofanoutlaw.com/

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 06:34:34 AM »
Napo says in islam when a family member is killed they seek retribution against the killers family...and it got to the point where Kadafi's whole block was at war with Roddy's block or some shit...Roddy being his cousin ofcourse.  who killed KAdafi over a Mike Tyson bet!

it's been awhile but that's the gist of it

Biggzy

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 06:44:29 AM »
its retribution against the killer himself not his whole family..
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 07:04:11 AM by Biggzy »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 08:01:54 AM »
its retribution against the killer himself not his whole family..

Napoleon says it's a family thing

since he lived through the whole tragedy himself I'll take his word for it....he passes YAk's mom in traffic and she won't acknowledge him

Biggzy

Re: Killing Fields by Kadafi f/ 2pac & Outlawz mp3
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 11:17:56 AM »
im not sayin wat happend between em im tellin u that islam allows retribution against the killer n not his whole family!!!!