Author Topic: Dodgers CANNOT be fucked with!!  (Read 265 times)

herpes

Re: Dodgers CANNOT be fucked with!!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »
Bills looked great last night. 

but yeah, gotta get that pen in order, 5 out saves when you're throwing 98+ aint cool.  lol 

hopefully our lineup can produce some runs...knowing loney tho, he might hit for like 5 RBI like he does at mile high stadium  8)

Martin is sturggling this year too they have to get pedro martinez and move one of the starters  to the pen

fuck pedro.  too expensive for such an injury risk.  and even if we were to sign him, it wouldnt be right now, it'd be till after the draft so he doesnt cost a draft pick and so he doesnt wear down in the early months.

I dont think Pedro will cost you a pick and if he does he would have to be a class B and only cost you a 2nd round pick.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »
who does Russell Martin have "J. Martin" on his jersey?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 03:11:40 AM »
holy shit, ethier has the second most RBI next to Alberto.  :o

i hope clayton can hold it down against the rockies later.  gotta get some good solid innings out him and maybe give broxton another day off.

who does Russell Martin have "J. Martin" on his jersey?

Russell Martin announced that for the 2009 season, the name printed on his jersey will be changed to "J. Martin" in reference to one of his middle names "Jeanson", in honor of his mother

Bills looked great last night. 

but yeah, gotta get that pen in order, 5 out saves when you're throwing 98+ aint cool.  lol 

hopefully our lineup can produce some runs...knowing loney tho, he might hit for like 5 RBI like he does at mile high stadium  8)

Martin is sturggling this year too they have to get pedro martinez and move one of the starters  to the pen

fuck pedro.  too expensive for such an injury risk.  and even if we were to sign him, it wouldnt be right now, it'd be till after the draft so he doesnt cost a draft pick and so he doesnt wear down in the early months.

I dont think Pedro will cost you a pick and if he does he would have to be a class B and only cost you a 2nd round pick.

true true, youre right.  honestly tho, i dont think we need to make that pick up right now.  we're looking OK pitching wise..up to now.  once kuroda comes back we should be good.  down the line, maybe see if sheets is healthy and see how our staff is doing in the 2nd half..which i think will be amazing.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.