Author Topic: MLB restrictions prevent sale of Nick Adenhart jerseys  (Read 284 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MLB restrictions prevent sale of Nick Adenhart jerseys
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 06:20:18 PM »
A few years back I wondered if I could have a personalized Royals jersey of my 2 favorite players back then & merge into 1?  George Brett & Willie Wilson.  On the back it would say BRETT WILSON & the no. would be 56.  Which happens to be both players numbers. 

The only possible problem that might have is the character size, other than that you should be able to do it. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »
A few years back I wondered if I could have a personalized Royals jersey of my 2 favorite players back then & merge into 1?  George Brett & Willie Wilson.  On the back it would say BRETT WILSON & the no. would be 56.  Which happens to be both players numbers. 

you definatly could, you can literally put anything you want on a jersey, except things like this where they dont want you to support them (I.E. Vick, Adenhart).

The only possible problem that might have is the size, other than that you should be able to do it. 

they would get it in (if you pay for it); it would just look "rainbow" like & look a little funny; like Jarrod Saltalamacchia's jersey lol. :P

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 06:35:20 PM »
I tried doing some personalize jerseys, I basically can't get any HOF or really famous ex-Dodger.  I couldn't get Koufax or Valenzuela but I was able to get a Piazza one.  I could easily get many ex players though.  I was able to get a Penny, Saito and Young jersey. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2009, 06:37:51 PM »
I tried doing some personalize jerseys, I basically can't get any HOF or really famous ex-Dodger.  I couldn't get Koufax or Valenzuela but I was able to get a Piazza one.  I could easily get many ex players though.  I was able to get a Penny, Saito and Young jersey. 

wait why? they told you that you couldnt get Koufax? ???

when i watch Dodger games (when they are on ESPN or playing the Mets) and there in L.A., i see tons of fans wearing Sandy jersey's.

sounds odd...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 06:40:31 PM »

when i watch Dodger games (when they are on ESPN or playing the Mets) and there in L.A., i see tons of fans wearing Sandy jersey's.

sounds odd...

You have to buy a throwback jersey or those Cooperstown ones

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 06:45:39 PM »

sounds odd...

wow, thats bullshit.

but its all business because you know since its throwback or from Cooperstown, they are just JACKING that shit up.

you should buy a jersey with no name or number on the back & take it to a local shop who does stitching for little league jerseys & shit, they should gladly take it & since your paying they will give you whatever you want without any problems.

if the guy is good, it should look almost identical to the authentic one.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »

sounds odd...

wow, thats bullshit.

but its all business because you know since its throwback or from Cooperstown, they are just JACKING that shit up.

you should buy a jersey with no name or number on the back & take it to a local shop who does stitching for little league jerseys & shit, they should gladly take it & since your paying they will give you whatever you want without any problems.

I was trying authentic jerseys, so they're expensive anyway lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »

sounds odd...

wow, thats bullshit.

I was trying authentic jerseys, so they're expensive anyway lol

just show up in a Dodger hat & Dodger t-shirt & buy some beers; your good. ;) ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 07:03:58 PM »
Oh no doubt!  I have my Kemp Home T-Shirt and my Billingsley Alternate Blue Home T-Shirt